12

(For timeline it is currently March 9th, 2020 in the story. You know what's coming.)

The two friends walked into the house in a deep conversation about the pizza they were going to get, "why can't we just get cheese? There's literally no way to go wrong with it

The two friends walked into the house in a deep conversation about the pizza they were going to get, "why can't we just get cheese? There's literally no way to go wrong with it."

"But that's so boring Anna." Harry complained as he continued to scroll through the types of pizza they had. "See look at this, pizza Al fresco."

"Broccoli on pizza?" Anna said giving him a crooked look.

"Ok fine we'll get our own." Harry signed falling back in his couch.

"I haven't been here in forever." Anna said looking around the house noticing small changes, not much had changed at all just very small things that she noticed. "Is that a new lamp?" She said looking at the coolest lamp she had ever seen.

"Yea, you like it?"

"That's the coolest lamp I've ever seen H." She said looking at it closely. It was tall, thin, and swirled around in so many cool ways.

"It changes colors." Harry said grabbing its remote and changing the colors a few times.

"Dude that's so cool." She said snatching the remote out of his hands and turning the room green. "Oo" she said looking around the room.

"Ok stop what pizza do you want?" He said sounding like her father.

"I already told you, cheese" Anna said plopping down on the couch next to him.

"Boring." He said as he placed the order.

"Stop judging me." She said rolling over on the couch, suddenly noticing the guitar on the stand by the tv. "It's that a new guitar?" She asked excitedly looking at it.

"Yea, you wanna try it out?" He said smiling at her excitement.

"Aw haz you know me so well." She said pinching his cheeks resulting in him swatting her hands away.

"I know." He said crossing his arms and watching her go over to the guitar. It was an acoustic guitar, shiny green color with Harry's name engraved on it nicely. "It was a gift from Mitch and Sarah for the album release."

"It's beautiful." She said sitting back in the couch with the guitar now in her hands. She started to play part of one of her old songs and took in how beautiful the instrument sounded.

"Have you written anymore music?" Harry asked her.

"Yea I've written a few, I've recorded a few and I think I'm gonna release an album next month." She said as she continued to play the guitar calmly.

"Have you told anyone else that?" He asked curious.

"Not yet." She shrugged.

He gasped dramatically, "so I'm the first to know?"

She let out a laugh, "yea I guess so."

"Can you play one of the songs for me, pretty please?" He said putting his hands together as if he were begging her.

"They aren't exactly acoustic songs." She said trying to think of one she could play with this guitar. "Well actually, maybe one could work." She said repositioning her hands. "This would be so much better with a piano but I don't want to get up."

She started to strum the guitar.

I'm perfectly fine, I live on my own
I made up my mind, I'm better off being alone
We met a few weeks ago
Now you try on callin' me "baby" like tryin' on clothes

Salute to me I'm your American Queen
And you move to me like I'm a Motown beat
And we rule the kingdom inside my room
'Cause all the boys and their expensive cars
With their Range Rovers and their Jaguars
Never took me quite where you do

And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for
King of my heart, body and soul, ooh whoa
And all at once, you are all I want, I'll never let you go
King of my heart, body and soul, ooh whoa

And all at once, I've been waiting, waiting
Ooh whoa, ooh whoa
And all at once, you are the one I have been waiting, waiting
Body and soul, ooh whoa
And all at once

Late in the night, the city's asleep
Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep
Change my priorities
The taste of your lips is my idea of luxury

"That's all I'm gonna play for that one..." she said shyly looking up, she wasn't too confident with her new music, it was different than everything else she had released and was worried how others would take her new style. "I promise it sounds better recorded with the music behind it-"

"It was good Anna don't worry. Cant help but wonder who it's about though." Harry said wondering if there was any chance it was about him.

Anna blushed lightly hoping he wouldn't catch on. "I think it's going to be a hit." Harry said smiling at her.

"You think? I don't know, it's so different from my past album and I'm worried people won't like it-"

"They'll like it." Harry said taking her hands to cut her off. "I promise. And a good way to get a crowd hyped as a show opener." He said smiling as he remembered she was going on tour with him.

"Oh my god, that's coming up so soon!" Then Anna got a notification on her phone. "Harry?"

"Yea?" He asked noticing her slightly concerned face.

"Have you heard of the corona virus?" She said lookup up from her phone.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa