4

Anna - not yet edited

Harry and I are meeting for breakfast at 9. It is currently 7am. Do I even have enough time to get ready? Maybe.

I rushed to the shower and washed my hair quickly. As soon as I was finished showering I went to moisturize and do my makeup. I decided to go natural today and do a tiny bit. I blow dried my hair so it payed flat on my head.

When it came to picking my outfit I went to lay all my clothes on my bed. There weren't a ton of options so I started to mix and match until I made the perfect outfit. I put on red leather pants, a balmain Paris T-shirt, and I put on a red hat. Next I went to find my shoes and a bag. I decided on my white leather boot heels and a black Fendi shoulder bag.

I looked at my clock and saw I had about thirty minutes to get to the restaurant. I heard my phone ring from across the room. I jogged to the nightstand my phone was on and saw the caller ID.

  Harry🕺🏼
Is calling...

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Hey! Do you want a ride to the cafe? John already picked me up and we pass your hotel on the way there." Harry said on the other end of the phone.

"Uh yea sure. When will you both get here?" I asked him.

"Maybe like ten minutes? John how long?" I heard John answer something but I couldn't make out what it was. "John says eight minutes."

"Yea I'm ready so that would work. See you in a bit." I said hanging up the phone. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the elevator. No one else got in so I was alone on the way down to the lobby.

When I got down to the lobby I noticed there weren't a ton of people in there. Harry would be here in about five minutes. I decided to sit down in one of the chairs of the lobby.

I sat and scrolled through Instagram liking some fans post and leaving some comments.

I looked up and saw Harrys Range Rover pulling up to the hotel. I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the front of the hotel.

When I approached the car the door opened to reveal Harry smiling. He was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt, a Gucci coat, and a hat that was the same style as mine.

"You look nice Anna." Harry said as I climbed into the car closing the door behind me.

"Thank you. I like your jacket. I was going to get that but I didn't know how to style it so I decided against it." I said with a shrug.

"You can wear it with anything! Buy one and we can be twins!" He said with an excited smile.

"Oh yea for sure." I said with a laugh.

The rest of the car ride was just us talking about music and upcoming events. I had a Victoria secret shoot next week in LA and Harry has no clue what he is going to do.

"Oh great." I said looking out the window to see the restaurant was crowded with paps.

"What?" Harry asked me confused. "Oh." He said as he noticed the paps. "John we may need an escort inside."

"You got it Harry. Wait for me to get the door." John said getting out of the car.

"Ugh what now!" I said as my phone rang. 

   Nate
Is calling...

"Ugh. What does he want." I said picking up my phone. "Hang on Harry I need to take this. We can walk in though."

"Yea sure. Let's go." Harry said as John opened the door.

I answered Nates call as I stepped out of the car. The paps noticed us quickly and ran to us and started to take photos.