15

Anna

I woke up at 6am. I looked to my right to see that Harry was still asleep. He had rolled over so his arm was no longer over my waist. I climbed out of bed and grabbed a sports bra and some leggings.

I made my way to the gym in the basement and do my morning workout.

20 minutes of abs, 30 minute run, 10 minutes of legs, 50 pull ups on the bar, stretch for 30 minutes.

When I finished I made my way to the shower in the gym. I finished my shower and put my workout clothes back on.

I walked into the kitchen and made some breakfast and some coffee for everyone else. I put the food in the fridge for everyone else to heat up when they woke up.

Just then my mind exploded. "HOLY SHIT!" I said running and grabbing my bag and making my way to my car.

Anna ❤️
I'm running to my agency real quick. There is food in the fridge you can heat up when you wake up!

I texted Harry before I started my car and drove into the city. I walked quickly into my modeling agencies office.

"Hey Anna!" The receptionist said.

"Hey Beth! Is David in?" I asked.

"Yea he is! Would you like me to tell him you are on your way up?" She asked.

"Yes please! Thank you for your help." I said giving her a smile and walking to the elevator.

For IMG modeling I was more than a model. I was also a modeling scout for the agency. Meaning I keep an eye out for people that would work well for our agency.

When the elevator opened I walked down the hallways and knocked on David's door.

"Come in!" He yelled.

"Hello David. Good morning." I said walking in.

"Anna lovely to see you! I heard what happened and I'm so very glad you are ok!" He said standing up and walking over to me. "May I ask what you are doing here this early in the morning?"

"Well I believe I found you a new model!" I said with a smile.

Back at the house

I drove back to the house and walked in to see everybody sitting at the kitchen table.

"Goodmorning everyone!" I said walking in with a smile.

"Good morning love." Harry said seeing me walk in. "What has you in a good mood?"

"Well I got Nate here a job!" I said with a smile.

"What??" He said shocked.

"Yep. You sir will be joining me in my next modeling shoot!" I said excited.

"Really??" He said standing up.

"Yes!" I said with a huge smile.

"Oh my- thank you so much Anna!" He said running over a hugging me.

"Speaking of we need to take the two of you shopping!" I said walking over and standing next to Harry.

"When?" Alex said.

"We can go in an hour! Harry can take you shopping and I'll take Nate to get a haircut. The agency needs you to get a hair cut for the shoot." I explained.

"Alright. Can we just go now? I'm ready!" Alex said standing up.

"Oh uh yea sure if you are ready. Harry Nate are you two good to go?" I asked.