12

Anna

The week at the farm went great. Harry and I haven't gone any farther than a small kiss every so often and we haven't made anything official. My mom and dad love Harry with their whole heart! They get on really well and they love how much Harry helps out around the house.

Harry and Zayn had a bro day catching up since they hadn't seen each other in a few years. While Harry and Zayn had their Bro day Bella, Gigi, mom, dad, and I all had a family day in the farm. We stayed on the property and just did normal farm things. We played with the animals, picked some food, and had a good family day.

Our family has always been pretty close with one another. Sure we have our disagreements but what families don't?

Gigi told Bella and I that she wouldn't be doing the Victoria's Secret show this year and neither would Kendall. Bella and I talked about how we were going to share a room during the show so we could spend more sister time together. I told her all about what happened with Chase and Serena during the VS photoshoot and how Chase talked to me after it. I told her all about Camille and how she came over for a girls night and how she helped me during the show.

Camille and I still text a lot. She has become a good friend of mine but she is currently in Paris and will be for a short while.

Harry and I are back in LA now. Harry is still here because he need to be with his band and management working on a new album and scheduling tour. His plan is so start September 19th for the first part then have tour end July 14th. His team has started ticket sales and he sold out a few arenas already.

August 1st - now

"Harry where are you?" I called through the house.

"Kitchen!" He yelled from there. Harry has been staying the night for a few days now. He is usually either with his friends, with his band or management, or with me somewhere.

"Whatcha doing" I said as I skipped up next to him.

"Making some breakfast for us." He said looking over at me with a smile.

"What are you making?" I asked him.

"Pancakes and some vegan bacon that I found in the fridge." He said.

"I had vegan bacon?" I asked confused.

"Apparently!" He said getting the last pancakes off the grill. He turned off the grill and carried the food over to the table.

I took a bite of the vegan bacon and immediately spit it out. "Now I know why I didn't make it." I said taking a bite of pancake to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Sorry." Harry said shyly.

"No no no the pancakes are great and those are what you made!" I said quickly.

He let out a laugh before taking a selfie breath. "Hey Anna I wanted to ask you something." He said looking up from his plate.

"Sure what's up." I asked looking at him.

"Well I wanted to ask if you would be m-" he was cut off by someone running into the house. Well three people actually.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!" Gigi Bella and Zayn screamed running into the house and attacking me with a group hug.

"It's my birthday? No way it's- yo when did it become August?!" I said shocked.

"It's your birthday??" Harry asked me shocked.

"Apparently!" I said laughing.

"Happy birthday!" He said getting up from his chair, running over, and hugging me.