6

3rd person -

"Nate?" Anna asked as she opened the door to see him standing there

"Nate?" Anna asked as she opened the door to see him standing there. "What are you doing here?" She said moving out of the way to let him into the house.

He honestly didn't know what he was doing there. He just hopped in his car a few minutes ago and boom here he was.

"I uh... I have to go for a little bit." He said turning around to face her.

"Oh. Where?" She asked. He usually told her when he had to go somewhere for work, especially when it was for long periods of time.

"I have to go work on a new movie." He told her, "my manager said the director decided to move filming up a few weeks."

"That's good right?" She asked squinting her eyes, "I don't know how filming works." She said shrugging her shoulders.

Nate let out a chuckle, "nothing wrong with it I guess."

"When are you leaving?"

"In a few hours."

"Shouldn't you be packing and stuff?" She asked him with a confused look.

"Yea... probably." He said with a small shrug of his shoulders. "But I uh- I wanted to talk to you before I left."

"About what?"

"Ok so I uh- we'll I- ugh I don't know how to say this." He said running one of his hands through his hair.

"What is it?" She said tilting her head. "Come on Nate it's me you can talk to me about anything."

"See that's just it... it's you." He said sounding nervous. "You're all perfect and nice and pretty and I can't stop thinking about you all the time and it's driving me fucking crazy." He said looking around the room.

"Wai-" sis started to talk but stopped when she realized she had nothing to say.

"Look I know you don't- look I'm gonna do something and you have to promise not to stab me." He said before taking a rather large step closer to her. 

When she didn't say anything he got worried, until she nodded at him slowly. His hand went to her cheek and pulled her face to his. His lips met hers and he kissed her with meaning. He pushed all his feelings into the kiss, hoping it would show her how he felt. She let herself succumb to the feelings. Within seconds she was responding to him, her hands were curling in his hair, pulling him closer.

He bit her lip lightly, which signaled her to opened her mouth slightly. Suddenly the two pulled apart at the sound of someone clearing their throat from behind the two.

"O- Harry." Nate said as his mind began to think of many reasons he would have stayed the night at Anna's house. "I gotta go." Nate said simply before walking towards the door with a disappointed look on his face.

"Wait Nate-" she tried calling after him but was cut off by the sound of the door closing shut.

As she turned around to explain what happened to Harry she was met with the view of him walking back down the hallway. "Harry-" she called after him, but again was cut of by the sound of a door closing shut.

——————-

An: I'm so sorry for not updating, and I'm very sorry for such a short chapter. I was going to make this part of a longer chapter, but then I felt bad for not giving you all anything for so long. So here you go. I've been so busy with school cause I'm graduating in a few weeks and I've been so fucking stressed about it.

Please don't hate me for not updating🚶🏼‍♀️

Omg guys girl crush just started playing everyone stop what you're doing and listen to the beautiful sound of Harry singing this song.