14

Harry

Fred drove us to his security building. We all rushed into his office room and went onto his computer.

We ran the car license plate and found out who the owner was and where it is registered. We found where the owner lives and who he is.

John William Davis
28367 Evergreen Road, California

Fred went to his colleges and showed them our evidence. He got a warrant to search this bastards house and we made our way to it.

Anna

I woke up on the couch. I looked around and saw that Nate has left. I looked at the table to see there was breakfast food there with some coffee.

"They will find me." I said standing up. I'm not eating any food they give me. I would rather starve.

I walked around and sat in a corner in the room. I curled up into a hall and started to cry. Why would someone take me? Will Harry and the others ever find me? What will happen to Nate after this? Will they arrest him too?

I heard the door open at the top of the stairs and I looked up to see Nate walking down them.

"You're not gonna eat?" He asked looking at the full plate of food.

"No." I said looking at my hands.

Nate walked over a sat next to me. "I'm sorry that this is happening to you." He said.

"I'm sorry he is forcing you to do this."

"We will get through it. Your friends will notice you missing and will do everything they can to get you back." He said taking my hand.

I grabbed his hand and smiled. "We will get out of here."

"Yes we will." He smiled.

"How long have I been here?" I asked

"Three days."

"You know where we are right?"

"Kind of. We are a little outside of LA. In the suburb area. There are a lot of houses around to make it seem like a more casual place. John thought that no one would bother to look in a friendly neighborhood."

"I have good security. They will track him down I'm sure of it."

"You have security? Why?" He asked confused.

"You don't know who I am?" I asked surprised. I figured he would know who he was kidnapping.

"No?"

"Anna Hadid."

"Anna I know your name." He laughed.

"So you don't know anything about me?" I asked shocked.