24

Harry

When I saw who was calling my body went stiff. Shit. I thought. I wiped my tears and walked over to the phone. I took a deep breath before accepting the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Harry what the fuck did you do!" Zayn yelled. "Why am I looking at a photo of you kissing some girl that ISN'T Anna?" He asked harshly.

"I had to Zayn." I said sitting back down at the table.

"What do you mean you had to. You didn't HAVE to do anything." He said angrily.

"Management." I stated. He didn't say anything for a solid minute.

"Management made you do this?" He asked softly.

I sighed sadly before I answered. "Yea."

"God. Oh my god." He said.

"I don't know what to do Zayn." I said standing up and pacing around the room. "She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now I've lost her forever." I said with my voice cracking a little at the end.

"Don't say that. Look I- we can- we can fix this." He said. "We can just explain to Anna that you were forced to kiss that girl. She's part of this community she will understand." He said hopefully.

"Zayn she won't take me back I know that. I said some shit things to her." I said with a heavy heart.

"What did you say Haz." He asked me.

I didn't answer. I knew if I told him what I said he would get even more pissed off. "Harry what did you say?" He asked.

"I told her I didn't love her. I told her I was only with her for my career and that I was only trying to fuck her." I struggled to say.

"Harry what the fuck have you done. Now I understand why she is here sobbing." He said sighing.

"She's there?" I asked shocked.

"Yea. Came over a few minutes ago. As soon as she got her she broke down crying. I hadn't seen the photo yet do I had no idea what was going on until Gigi showed me it. The moment I saw it I called you." He informed me. "Why did they make you do it?"

"Something about how most of my fans are girls and I can have a girlfriend. They said I would start losing fans and listeners if I continued to date her." I said sadly. "They threatened to cancel my tour and not allow me to make music until my contract is over."

"That's bloody stupid." He said.

"Yea. It is. Zayn what am I supposed to do. I can't just- I can't just call her and tell her it was all a show." I sighed. "After everything I said in the hotel room she wouldn't believe me."

"I can try to talk to her. Maybe convince her that you didn't mean it." He suggested.

"It won't do any good Zayn. You can try but I already know she hates me too much to even talk to me. I fucked it Zayn I really did."

"I know you did H. I'll do my best." He said.

"Thanks Zayn."

"I'll talk to you later." He said before hanging up

She won't take me back. I already know it.

Anna POV

After crying on the couch for an hour I made my way upstairs to my room so I could just be alone. I laid in bed for a solid minute before I heard a knock on the door.

"Anna? Can I come in?" I heard Zayn from outside the room.

"Sure." I replied rolling over.

He walked in slowly and sighed when he saw me. He walked over to me quietly before sitting on the bed.

"How you feeling kid?" He asked softly.

"Numb." I replied. At this point I felt nothing. I had cried all my tears and I had no feelings.

"He didn't mean it." He said.

"Who didn't?"

"Harry." He said. I tensed up slightly as he mentioned him. "He didn't mean what he said."

"I don't care." I said staring at the wall. He said what he said. I don't care if he meant it or not.

"Yes you do." He said. "Anna you love him. He loves you."

"No he doesn't Zayn." I said rolling over and looking at him. "If he loved me he wouldn't have said the things he did. I'm gonna guess he told you everything he said?" He nodded.

"Anna he didn't mean it. He didn't want to break up with you and I promise he didn't want to hurt you. He loves you Anna I swear." He said.

"Then why did he do it?" I asked emotionless.

"His management made him." He told me.

"Why on earth would they MAKE him tell me those things. Why would they MAKE him kiss some one else." I asked.

"They think him having a girlfriend is bad for business. They think his fans will stop paying attention to him if he has a famous girlfriend."

"Well... then I guess he will have to live without a famous girlfriend." I said standing up and walking out of the room.

"Anna-" Zayn called after me as I walked quickly down the stairs and outside. I practically ran to the stables to find Jenny.

Once I saw Jenny I smiled slightly. "Hey baby." I said to her. "Wanna ride to the canyon?"

Harry POV

I wanted by the phone for Zayn to call or text me back about Anna. I had ordered room service and ate dinner by the time he texted me.

Zayn 🟡
Sorry Haz. She won't hear me out

Harry🟢
Thanks for talking to her

Zayn🟡
I'm sorry mate. I'm sure she will come around eventually. Just have to give her time

Harry🟢
I'll wait as long as I need to