18

Anna

That week I travelled with Harry and the band to all their shows and stayed with them everywhere they went.

I recorded my new song and it's going to drop tomorrow. Management is working on getting everything set up. It's a surprise drop for people.

Harry and I have been on many small dates this week. The dates included a walk around the city, a trip to an art museum, dinner, and stargazing. That was my favorite date. As much as I loved the other ones I couldn't help but love the stargazing night.

Stargazing

"Come on princess." Harry said walking into our shared room.

"One second!" I said putting my second earring in. Harry had one night off this week. Mitch helped him plan a date for tonight and I have absolutely no idea what we were going to do. "How do I look?" I asked turning to face him.

"Absolutely stunning." He said walking over a planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Ah shucks you're so kind." I said with fake shyness.

"Come on love." He said taking my hand and walking us out of our hotel room.

We went down to the lobby and out to his car. His driver was obviously driving us due to the lack of Harrys good driving.

After thirty minutes of driving the driver pulled up in front of a small hill. I saw a tree at the top with lights and a few things on the ground that I could not currently see.

Harry got out first and ran to my side of the car to open my door before I got the chance. He held his hand out and helped me out of the car.

We walked up to the top of the hill to see a beautiful set up. There were lights, a projector, a movie screen, blankets, pillows, and a couch set up.

"Harry you did all this?" I asked shocked.

"Of course I did." He said with a smile. "Oh one more thing!" He said running over somewhere. When he turned around he had a bouquet of six sunflowers.

"Aw Harry they are beautiful!" I said as he handing them to me. "How did you know my favorite flower?" I asked.

"I have my resources." He said with a small smirk.

"Well I absolutely love them." I said pulling him into a hug.

"I'm glad." He said hugging me back. "Now I have a selection of movies for us to watch!" He said walking over to his projector and kneeling over beside it. Let's see I have The Notebook, About Time, the proposal, crazy stupid love, and my personal favorite: This Is Us which is a wonderful movie about some very good looking lads." He said looking over at me with a smile.

"They aren't that good looking. Well one of them is extremely. The one with dark hair. I think his name is Zayn. Oh yea he's real easy in the eyes." I said with a smirk.

"Oh shut up." Harry said turning back around.

"Aw come on I'm just playing." I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed his cheek and looked at the movie options. "I think... Crazy Stupid Love. That is a hilarious movie." I said with a smile.

"Good choice." He said before selecting the movie. He turned around and picked me up. I squealed a little as he put me over his shoulder.

"Harry what are you doing?" I asked while laughing.

"Saving you from the trouble of walking." He said as he plopped me on the couch. I started to sit up when Harry kissed me. The kiss was gentle yet passionate. Our lips moved together softly before he pulled away and pressed play on the movie.

He sat down beside me and put his arms around my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest and we watched the movie. We laughed and made jokes through out the movie. Harry made comments about how badly the men were dressed and I commented on how amazing Emma Stones acting was.

When the movie finished Harry turned off the projector and looked up at the sky. "You can see the stars so well here." He said looking at the sky.

I joined him and looked up. "Whoa." I said. You could see the stars so clearly here. We were far enough from any cities that light pollution had not ruined our view of the nights sky. "Isn't it insane how many stars there are up there. Let's count! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5-"

"Anna I love you but if you don't stop trying to count how many stars are in the sky I will walk away from this couch." He said looking at me.

"I just wanted to see how many-"

"Anna no. Bad Anna." He said in baby voice as if he was talking to a dog.

"Fine..." after a few moments of silence I pulled it my phone.

"Anna what are you-"

"Siri how many stars are in the sky?" I asked Siri.

"Are you serious-" he said with a laugh.

"I told you I wanted to know! I was being serious I'm curious!" I said looking at my phone waiting for Siri to reply.

"Astronomers estimate there are about 100 thousand million stars in the Milky Way alone. Outside that, there are millions upon millions of other galaxies also." Siri answered in her robot voice.

"See we would have been here forever if you tried to count all those stars." Harry said.

"I wouldn't mind being here for ever. It's nice. Just you and me." I said with a smile cuddling up to him.

"Good point. Start counting."