16

Anna

For the next week Harry and I were basically together 24/7. I knew he was going to be leaving on tour in two weeks so I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

I met the band aka Sarah, Mitch, Adam, and Charlotte. Sarah and I get along really well and I haven't talked to Adam or Charlotte a ton but they are amazing people. Mitch and I get on really well, he doesn't talk all that much but he talks with Harry a lot.

"Anna do you want a drink?" Sarah asked from the other side of the studio.

"No thanks though." I said with a smile.

She walked over and sat next to me on the couch. Everyone else was over by Harry talking about the set list. They all met today so that they could figure out what songs to sing for tour.

"Hey Sarah can I talk to you in the hallway?" I asked her.

"Yea sure. They don't need me." She said with a laugh. "Anna and I are gonna go in the hallway real quick." Sarah yelled to the group.

"Alright!" Mitch yelled back.

Sarah and I walked out into the hallway out side of our studio room.

"What's up?" She said as she closed the door.

"I want to surprise Harry." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I talked with my manager and saw that I am free the week you all are in Washington DC! So I was wondering if you could help a girl out." I said with a smirk.

"Oh yes! Of course I can help!"

"Yay! So my plan..."

Two weeks later.

Harry loaded up all his suits into the back of my car. Fred and I are driving him to the airport where he would be meeting the band and some of his management. Harry had some security meeting us there as well. He had already done all his shows in California and was heading to Nashville.

"You got everything?" I asked walking up beside him.

"Yea." He sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said pecking my lips once.

"I'll miss you too Haz. But remember I'll see you when you come to the fashion show!" I said with a smile.

"That's in November! And late into November! It's only September 22nd!" He whined.

"Harry you won't even have time to be missing me. You are going to have the best time touring and seeing your fans!" I assured him.

"It would be better if you went." He said hugging me tightly.

"I know. Everything is better with me." I joked.

"You are not wrong."

"Come on love birds Harry has a plane to catch." Fred yelled from the back seat.

"Alright." Harry said opening the door and climbing into the car. Alex and Nate were out for some brother time but they said bye to Harry before they left.

I climbed into the car after Harry and sat in the right seat. After a few minutes of silence Harry spoke up.

"Anna?"

"Yea?" I said looking over at him.

"I wanna go public." He said.

I choked on air. "You do??" I asked shocked.

"Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" He said.

"Well I just- I figured you would want people to focus on your tour right now."

"Well I think it's a good time to. Since I'll be gone I don't want all those LA guys hitting on you. I want them to know you're my girl." He said looking over at me with a smile.

"Ok." I said. "When?"

"Well I was thinking like.... now."

"Now?? Like right this second?" I said shocked.

"Well I can't post on the plane." He said with a smirk getting out his phone.

He opened Instagram and hit the post button.

"Wait Haz-"

He pulled up and cute picture of us that Bella took last week.

"Should you not talk to your management fir-"

He hit the post button after captioning it.

"You just- alright. Yep we out." I said shocked.

He looked over at me with a smug smile. "You gotta post too love." He said with a smile.

"Oh I will. Just when you are on the plane." I smiled at him.

Fred pulled up in front of the airport a few minutes later.

"Wait a second I need to get the rest of security." Fred said getting out of the car.

A few minutes later he came back with five other security people. "Come on." He said opening the door. The paps were already starting to circle us.

"Harry are you and Anna official!?" One yelled.

"Look at instagram." Harry said grabbing my hand and pulling me through the paps.

The flashes went off in every direction. To avoid going blind from the bright flashes I looked at our feet. I stayed in step with Harry the whole way inside the airport.

Airport security did not allow the group of paps to get inside of the buildings Harry and I walked to bag check where we met up with the band.

They checked their instruments, bags, and everything else they brought. They printed their tickets and we walked as a group to security. When we got there everyone said their goodbyes to me one by one.

"Bye Anna." Sarah said walking over and hugging me. "I'll text you about DC." She whispered quietly in my ear.

"I'll see you at the fashion show." I said with a smirk.

The band made their way to their way to the security line as Harry stood in front of me.

"I'm gonna miss you. A lot." He said looking down at me with watery eyes.

"I'll miss you too Haz." I said pulling him into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck and we stood hugging for a minute. I pulled away slightly before placing a soft passionate kiss on his lips.

Our lips moved slowly in sync for a few seconds before he pulled away. "I love you." He blurted.

A shocked look made its way into my face. "You do?" I said shocked.

"Of course I do Anna. Im going to miss you so fucking much." He said hugging me tighter.

"I love you too." I said with a huge smile. Harry meant the world to me. If it wasn't for him I would still be heart broken about Nate M. Wow I have two nates now... I'm a dumbass oml I'm sorry readers.

Harry changed my life for the better. He showed me what love is and I know it now. I love him.

I looked at him to see a huge smile in his face. "You have to go H." I said with a small smile.

"I don't want to." He said.

"Yes you do." I said. "You get to tour the world, see your fans, and sing your heart out on stage every night. Go Harry. I'll see you in November." I said before pulling him into a quick kiss.

He walked away from me and towards the band. He turned around and gave me a wave.

I opened Instagram on my phone and posted a photo. Harry then pulled out his phone, looked at it, and smiled. He blew me a kiss before turning around and following after the band.