6

Anna- not yet edited

I woke up and looked at the clock to see it was 7am. After I wrote that song last night I basically cried myself to sleep. I guess all my pain built up and just erupted last night.

I walked into the bathroom and saw how red and puffy my eyes were. If anyone saw me like this they would know I had been crying. I did light makeup and found sunglasses so that no one could see my eyes.

I brushed my hair so it was straight and started to get dressed. I looked at the outfits I had later out and decided on one.

I put in my great plaid pants and put my skin tight black top on. I looked at the weather to see that it would be cold. I grabbed a faux fur cropped jacket and put on my black vegan leather boots. I gathered all my stuff and checked to make sure I had nothing left.

I walked to the lobby and saw a man with an oddly familiar back waiting for someone in the lobby.

"Harry?" I said shocked.

He turned around to face me with a shy smile. "You said I could ride along." He said with a shrug.

I let out a light laugh and walked over to him carrying my bags. "You still wanna hang out with my after the scene I made at your place?"

"Of course I do. I understand Anna. Don't worry."He said taking one of my bags from my hands.

"Thanks." I said smiling and walking towards the exit. Harry followed me as we made our way over to where Fred had the car ready.

I rolled into the car first and he followed. We sat in silence for a few minutes before he spoke up.

"When is your shoot?" Harry asked.

"Two hours after I land." I told him. "It's gonna be a very busy day for me."

"Sounds like it." He said turning to look out the window.

After another few silent minutes I decided to speak up.

"Look Harry I'm sorry about last night. I just-"

"It's fine Anna. I completely understand. I don't need you sympathy." He replied.

"But Harry I actually wan-"

"Anna it's fine. I'm serious."

"Bu-"

"Anna we are pulling up to the airport make sure you have everything." Fred said from the front seat.

"Oh ok thank you Fred." I said with a sigh.

"Of course." He said with a smile looking at me through the mirror.

After a minute we pulled up to the front of the airport. To my surprise there were no paps outside of the airport. This was great because now I won't get slammed with questions about why Harry is at the airport with me.

Fred got out of the car and opened the door for Harry and I to get out of the car. I grab one of my bags and go to get the other but Harry beats me to it.

"Harry you don't have to carry my bag." I said with a laugh.

"I know. I want to! I like feeling helpful!" He said starting to skip inside but stopping when he realized how heavy my bag is.

"Yea I can't skip with this bag..." he said waiting for me to catch up.

"I didn't think you could." I said with a giggle.

We talked as we made our way to the bag check. Harry helped me check my bag and we made our way to security.

Once we reached security Harry stopped walking.