1

Anna - not yet edited.

Months passed and I was still heartbroken. What do you expect? He was the love of my life. I loved him with my whole heart. Apparently he didn't love me as much as I thought he did.

I am currently in London for a Gucci campaign photoshoot. As I got out of bed I did my hair and makeup and got dressed for the day. I didn't bother eating this morning. I never eat before a shoot. Is that healthy? Probably not.

I put on a long sleeve black crop top, black jeans, high black heeled boots, and wrapped a flannel around my waist.

I called my body guard Fred to come and pick me up

I called my body guard Fred to come and pick me up. Fred is a very reliable guy. I trust him with my life. I know he would do anything to keep me out of harms way.

My phone rang and saw Gigi was calling me.

"Hey sister!" Gigi said on the other side of the phone.

"Hey what's up?" I said trying to sound enthusiastic. It's been hard recently.

"You have a shoot today right? For Gucci?" She asked me.

"Yep! That's correct." I said as I grabbed my brown purse and walked out of my apartment. I locked the door and made my way to the downstairs lobby.

"Are you doing this shoot alone or with someone?" She asked from the other end of the phone.

"I think I'm working with someone. I think it's a guy. I'm not sure who it is though." I replied stepping out of the lobby.

Our doorman Tony opened the door for me and I walked past him. "Thank you Tony." (Hey Jessie oOoooOoO)

He nodded a your welcome as he walked back into the lobby. I saw Fred waiting outside of the Range Rover for me. "I have to go Gigi. Was there a reason you called?" I asked her while climbing into the back seat. I told her I had to go now because I knew it would take her Atleast ten minutes to wrap up our convo.

"Yes! I almost forgot sorry! Can you come to the farm for a week in July? Starting the uh- on the 22nd of July? What's today? May 28th? Yea can you come then? Zayn and I are staying here for the summer. Mom and Bella said they can come but I'm not sure about everyone else." She all said very slowly.

"One second." I looked through my calendar at that week and saw I had no shoots or shows scheduled. "I'm free that week. I'll be there."

"Yay! Family time!" She said happily on the phone.

"Yay! Ok Gigi I really have to go!" I said as I noticed Fred pulling up to the location of the shoot. It was a cute little small town looking area. It had a small bakery and a lot of cute scenery. I noticed animals all around the town. It was about a twenty minute ride out here.

Fred pulled in front of the small building my manager told me I was meeting the shooting cast.

"Thank you Freddie. I will call you when I am done here. Have a great day until then!" I said walking to the building.