7

3rd person

"Anna!" Brooke yelled through the house as she dragged her boyfriend behind her

"Anna!" Brooke yelled through the house as she dragged her boyfriend behind her. At this point Sarah, Harry, Mitch, and everyone else had left considering it was now 4pm.

"Why do I have to be here?" The blonde asked his girlfriend as she continued to drag him around the house to find Anna.

"Because you havent met Anna yet and it needs to happen." Brooke replied as she made her way to Anna's bedroom.

As small gasp left Brookes mouth as she walked into the large bedroom where Anna sat, surrounded by beer bottles.

"Anna what the fuck!" Brooke yelled as she looked around the room. "You're going to get alcohol poisoning gimme that!" Brooke yelled as she snatched the half empty bottle from the girls hands.

"No give it back." Anna complained like a child.

"No! What are you doing!" Brooke scolded.

"Well I've been having a really really bad day, and when I say bad I mean extremely bad-" Anna slurred.

"Anna why are you-"

"Look I've had a really bad day!" She slurred as she stood up clumsily from her spot on the floor." Nate and Harry both probably hate me and are planning my murder, and I have no clue what I'm doing with my life anymore cause I've got nothing going for me, so I went to my best friend here." Anna ranted as she grabbed the bottle back from Brookes hands. She looked up and met a familiar pair of blue eyes. Ana had never met this person before but she easily knew who he was.

"Why is Niall Horan here?" Anna said looking at him confused. "Oh my god is he a hallucination?" She asked as she stuck her arm out to poke him.

Brooke grabbed her arm and stopped her from touching the innocent Irish man who was watching the pink hair girl in confusion.

"Is uh... is she ok?" He asked looking her over.

"Does she look ok to you Niall?" Brooke asked as if it were obvious. "Can you dial Gigi's number on my phone please?" Brooke asked as she helped Anna walk out of her room.

"Uh yea sure..." he said grabbing her phone out of her bag. "What do you want me to say?"

"Just say Anna's going through it again and she'll understand." Brooke said as she continued to guide her friend to the family room couch.

Niall dialed her number and waited for it to pick up.

"Hello?" He heard Gigi's voice on the other line.

"Uh hi- uh Brooke told me to tell you that Anna's going through it again?" He said as a question. "I'm not sure if that really-" he heard muffled yelling from the other side of the phone, and he couldn't make out everything being said he only caught some of the words.

"Thanks Niall." She said.

"How did you know it's me?"

"Voice." She said simply. "See you soon."

——————————————

"Brooke where is she?" Zayn yelled as he walked through the door.

"Right here." Brooke said signaling towards the couch.

"Oh god what happened?" Gigi asked as she looked over her sister.

"Something about Harry and Nate hating her?" Niall said from the kitchen.

"Niall?" Zayn asked as he did a double take.

"Oh hey Zayn!" Niall smiled at him as he grabbed some food from the fridge.

"What are you doing here bro?" Zayn asked as he walked to the kitchen.

"Oh I'm Brookes boyfriend."

"Really? Since when?" Zayn asked.

"A few years actually, we were keeping it lowkey." Niall explained.

"Really? I thought she told Anna she was datin-"

"Yea she wasn't... I don't really know why she didn't tell her but eh I'm not one to judge." Niall said with a shrug as he walked into the family room with some donuts for the drunk girl. "Here you go." Niall said handing the Hadid sister a box of donuts.

"Oo food." Anna said as she opened the donut box.

"What happened Anna?" Gigi asked.

"Oh well that's a fun story!" Anna explained, now in the excited toddler mode of her drunkness. "So last night Sarah invited Harry and the band over for some party thing, and we all stayed up late so everyone stayed the night right? So Harry and I had a little heart to heart and then I wrote a really kick ass song. Oh and then this morning Nate came over! He started talking about how great I am because I'm fucking fantastic," she said as she flipped her hair, "and then he kissed me, and let me tell you that was a good-"

"Skip those details please." Zayn said scrunching up his face.

"Ok. Anyways so while that was going on Harry was apparently awake and just standing there like," she then made a strange stance as if to symbolize he was standing there in an awkward position. "So then Nate saw him and got all moody and left then Harry was gone by the time I turned around and left the house without telling me and blah blah blah." She ranted as she ate another donut.

"Well that sounds fun." Niall said grabbing a donut.

Brooke slapped him slightly before turning back to her friend. "Anna why did you do this." She said talking about her drunken state.

"I've got problems ok?" Anna said she's rly annoyed with everything. "You know you all dont even need to be here! I'm completely fine! It was a stupid thing to get upset about anyways!" Anna said standing up from her spot on the couch.

"Anna-"

"No! I'm fine ok? There's nothing wrong with getting drunk it's a normal thing for people to do!" She continued.

"Anna it's not normal to go out and get drunk 5 out of 7 days a week." Gigi said.

"I don't do that." Anna said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Yes you do. Or atleast you didn't a week or two ago." Gigi said. "You think Kendall doesn't post on her close friend story every time you two go out and party? You think she doesn't post how drunk you get?"

"Like I said, there's nothing wrong with getting drunk and having fun Gigi!" Anna said. "I'm not an alcoholic or anything. Seriously I don't get why you all are so concerned." The now magically sober Anna yelled at the few people, besides Niall who hadn't done anything wrong.

"Anna we were just worried." Zayn said.

"Well you don't have to be!" She yelled as she walked quickly back to her room.

"Do you think she will be ok?" Zayn asked looking over at the two girls concerned.

"I hope so... I don't want her to go through all this again." Gigi sighed as she fell back onto the couch.

"What do you mean again?" Niall asked.

"Anna was in a rough place for a year or two after Harry well... you know." Brooke explained to her boyfriend who was clearly left out of the Anna drama.

"Look I think she will be fine... she's probably just... and one night thing." Zayn tried to reason with the group.

"God I hope so."