22

Anna

When I woke up I felt someone shaking me slightly.

"Come on love we got a show." Harry said stroking my hair.

I looked up and him with a smile which he returned. "We are already here?" I asked.

"Yea, you fell asleep a minute into the ride." He said with a smile.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"Don't worry about it love. You need sleep after last night." He said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and stood up when I noticed people starting to get off the bus. When I walked up I looked around and saw Bella.

"Bella!" I yelled happily.

"Anna!" She yelled back running over to me and wrapping her arms around my tightly in a hug. "Ah I missed you like crazy!" She said. "I went to say hi on the bus but I saw you fell asleep so I didn't want to wake you." She said.

"You should have woke me up!" I said.

"No! You looked so relaxed!" She said with a smile.

"Well I'm so happy to see you." I said linking my arm with hers. I guided her over to where Brooke and Harry were. I linked arms with Brooke and smiled at Harry. "Well Mr. Styles we shall see you inside." I said leaning up and giving him a soft kiss.

"See you soon love." He said walking over to where the other performers were standing after giving me a small wave.

Brooke, Bella, and I skipped behind the rest of the models into the stadium where the fashion show was being put on. When we walked in Brooke gasped.

"Wow! Is so much bigger than I thought it would be! I thought there would be barley any people watching!" She said shocked.

"Oh yea there are a good amount of people that's watch the show." Bella said looking around.

"Wow." Brooke said when she saw the runway.

"I know right!" I said with a huge smile. We watched as a man climbed up on the stage to be seen better.

"Hello girls!" He yelled. "When you go backstage there will be a seat with your name on it! Head over to it and your makeup and hair will get started! Now for rehearsal I realize some of you have not done a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show before so I am going to explain how the rehearsal works! You will be staying in the clothes you wear now but you will wear the shoes for tonight along with your wings!" He yelled. "Alright let's head backstage!" He said walking back stage guiding us there.

When we walked in I already knew where Bella and I were going. I hate it but because of our last name we do get special treatment. Meaning our seats are ALWAYS in the same place and always next to each other. I hated that our last name gave us privileges but what can I do. 

"Bella over here!" I said reminding her where we are.

When I sat down I noticed that Brookes seat was right next to mine. "Hey Brooke! Your right next to me!" I said yelling over to her with a smile.

"Aw bless!" She said with a smile.

"Hello Anna! I'm Serena your makeup artist." She smiled as she walked over. When I heard her name I remembered that Serena would be walking this show. I looked around to see if she was anywhere near us and let out a sigh of relief when I didn't see her in our section.

"I'm going to get started on your makeup is that alright?" She asked.

"Oh yea! Of course sorry!" I said facing the mirror in-front of me.