10

Wattpad sent me a notification that I have to change the story settings to mature🧍🏼‍♀️

"Anna?" Harry whispered. "Anna we're home."

"Mm" Anna groaned rolling over onto Harrys lap.

"Anna love come on, you can go straight to bed." He said playing with her hair.

"Mm." She groaned again sitting up. "Fine. I'll see you soon Haz." She said sleepily. "Dylan could you please drive Harry home?"

"Of course. Have a good night Anna." Dylan said.

"Good night Dylan." She said smiling at him. "Good night Harry." She said giving him a hug.

"Goodnight Anna." He said smiling at her as she climbed out of the car." 

As Anna got to her room inspiration hit her like a truck. She quickly grabbed her song book, her guitar, and sat down in her chair.

I don't like you little games._________________

11:00am

When Anna woke up she first checked the time. She had a free day today until her talk show at 11pm.

Anna
Do you have room in your schedule for me today?

Taylor💇🏼‍♀️
I have an opening at 12, what do you want to get done.

Anna
Do you have time for a color?

Taylor💇🏼‍♀️
Yep. I'll see you at 12

Anna climbed out of bed and put on her outfit for the day before grabbing her keys and walking to her front door.____________________________

11pm

"Anna Hadid for Late Late." Anna said as she walked up to the receptionist with her talk show outfit in hand.

"Yes hello. Third door on your left is the studio someone will guide you to your dressing room where hair and makeup is waiting." The receptionist says.

"Thank you." She says walking off towards the door. As she opens the studio door she sees a few people waiting for her arrival. "Hi sorry I'm a few minutes late!"

"That's ok, follow me to your dressing room please." A man says leading her towards a door with her name on it.

"Thank you so much." Anna says before walking into the room. "Hello I'm so sorry I'm late, I had to stop and get some food before I got here, but I didn't get you all some coffee if you wanted some." Anna said putting the five cups of coffee in the table.

"It's all good! Thank you for the message about your hair by the way, it would have caught us off guard if you didn't." The hair stylist says, "your hair looks amazing!"