20

AN: so I do not write my own smut/kiss scenes because I am not capable of that. So the person who writes them for me wants to remain unnamed but just know that.

Anna

My hand flew to my mouth in shock once I made eye contact with him.

He opened his arms for a hug which I gladly excepted

He opened his arms for a hug which I gladly excepted. I jumped into the hug and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I thought you were coming tomorrow!" I said shocked.

"There wasn't a show tonight and Sarah found an early flight!" He said with a smile.

"Ah I missed you H!" I smiled brightly.

I went to give him a quick kiss but before I could I heard my makeup guy yell. "NO MAAM! I spent thirty minutes on the at lipstick you aren't messing it up!" He yelled stopping me.

"Oh come on John." I said sadly.

"Nope! When the shoot is over do all you want but not until after!" He said.

"Ugh!" I said pulling away from Harry.

"Anna time for you to join Brooke." The direction called me over.

"Alright coming!" I said walking quickly over to the set.

"Ok so... Anna this is a top less one do you want your little boyfriend out for this part of the shoot?" He asked.

"Oh uh... yea maybe... Harry can you uh-" I started.

"Oh yea sorry!" He said walking to the food room.

"We will have someone get you when we are done!" The director yelled at him.

"Ok so here you both go. Hold these present boxes up to ya know cover your body." The director said.

Brooke and I both laughed. We did as told and started the shoot. Out together shoot lasted about 20 minutes for the first half.

"Ok guys wardrobe change let's go." The director said. The assistance handed us our robes and we walked out of the set room.

"Hey baby." I said walking up next to Harry who was getting a lot of food.

"Hey!" He said with a huge smile. "Are you done?" He asked.

"Not yet. Wardrobe change right now." I explained. "You can be in the studio this time I just didn't want you to ya know... see me naked and all." I said awkwardly.

"It's alright babe I understand." He said pulling me into a side hug. "Go get changed I don't want to get you in trouble." He said pushing me towards the wardrobe. I gave him a playful glare which he returned before I went into the changing room.

"You two are cute." Brooke said when I got into the dressing room.

"Thanks Bookie." I said with a happy smile.

"I'm proud of you you know." She said changing into her bra set.

"Proud of what?" I asked.

"I proud that you opened up to someone. I know how hard it was for you after Nate and Serena. I am so happy for you A." She said with a smile.

"Thanks B." I said with a smile. "I'll help you find someone now!" I said laughing.

"Actually... I am dating someone now." She said shyly.

"WHAT!?" I yelled shocked.

"Calm down calm down!" She said. "His name is Daniel and he is very sweet! He is also very shy though so we have been avoiding public outings because of the paps." She told me.

"Aw why did you not tell me!" I said.

"I've been too busy to!" She said laughing.

"That- that's fair yea ok." I said putting my top on. "Alright let's go we gotta finish this shoot." I said walking out of the dressing room. Brooke followed after me. I skipped over to Harry and grabbed his hand. "Let's go! You can watch the shoot!" I said excited.

Harry and I walked hand in hand back to the set with Brooke trailing behind. When we got in I saw the cameras all set up and the shoot was all prepared.

"Ok ladies we are going to be using the present boxes again. Here you go." He said handing me one. "And here you go." He said handing one to Brooke.

We did the shoot for the next hour before I was done for the day.

"Alright thank you both for coming today! I'll email you the photos in a few hours! Have a wonderful rest of your day." The director said before walking out of the studio.

"Am I done with my lipstick now?" I yelled at John as he walked out.

"Yep! Do as you please!" He said walking out.

I laughed before skipping over to Harry. He smiled at me and placed a soft kiss on my lips. The second our lips touched a jolt went through me. The kiss was demanding at first, but then lightens to a gentle kiss. I feel the blood rushing all over my body. When he pulls away my lips are still tingling and I want to pull him back for more.

"Do you wanna head to your hotel?" Harry asks.

"Uh yea. Yea. Brooke is going out with another model tonight so we have the place to ourselves."

"Oo fun!" He said with a smile.

Hotel room - lowkey smut warning

As soon as we got back to my room Harry planted a gentle kiss on my lips. It was soft but demanding. I kissed back instantly as our lips folded together almost perfectly in sync.

Harry closed the door behind us as we go finally inside of the hotel room. His tongue found its way into my mouth shocking me. I gasped lightly causing Harry to smirk. Our tongues battles for dominance as we slowly made our way to my separate bedroom.

I ran into the wall beside my door which Harry took as an opportunity to slam me against it. He started tracing kissed down my jaw line and to my neck.

I moved my head to the side to give him easier access to it. He found my soft spot causing me to let out a small involuntary moan as he sucked on the sensitive skin. "Harry- no marks." I struggled to say.

"You've got makeup." He said with a smirk causing me to laugh. He continued to kiss down my neck but went lower and made his way to my chest.

I brought his head back up to mine as I started to kiss him again. My hands tangled into his hair. He pushed me against the wall harder as he deepened the kiss.

"Jump." He said. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso. His hands went to my thighs supporting me against the wall. I tugged his hair slightly causing him to smile. He took me off the wall and walked us into the room with him still holding me. The kiss wasn't broken until he laid me on the bed. He stood at the end of the bed and started to take of his shirt. When his shirt came off I took a moment to admire his body and the tattoos that were all around his body.

He leaned back down and kissed me again passionately. "I love you." He said in between kisses. He went back to my neck and I lifted my head again. "I love you too." I said as I kept my hands in his hair.

He started to unbutton my shirt quickly and as soon as it was off he planted kissed on my chest. He went to unbutton my skirt in order to slide it off. "Is this ok? Can I continue?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied instantly causing him to smile and unbutton my skirt before sliding it down my legs.

AN: yea so I didn't write that hotel room part because I am not capable of doin that but ya know 🕳🏃🏼‍♀️