5

Anna - not yet edited

Harry and I spent all day together at his house. We ordered pizza for lunch and watched a bunch of movies. We danced around his house blasting all different classic rock songs. Occasionally one of his own songs would start playing and he would sing along with it and dance around the room as if he were performing a concert. I watched him in awe as he sang his songs. He really does have a beautiful voice.

We drank some of the alcohol he had in his house already as we continued to dance around his house and sing the songs he had blasting around on his speakers.

I looked at my watch to see what time it is. 7pm. The sun was starting to go down and we were sitting outside in his backyard watching the sunset. Harry sat with his guitar on his lap strumming a light tune. (Play video above)

"Are you going to go on tour?" I asked him as we watched the sunset.

"I hope so. Touring is my favorite part of my career. I love seeing my fans and interacting with them on stage." He said continuing to strum his guitar.

"Do you think it will be different?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean without the boys. I'm guessing you are used to touring with them correct?" I said looking over at him. He continued to watch the sunset while strumming his guitar.

"I suppose it will be different. I hadn't really thought about that. I mean of course it will be different but isn't it supposed to be?" He said looking over at me. I noticed he stopped strumming his guitar.

"Of course it is. Different is good. I didn't mean it like a bad thing." I said with a shy smile worried that I insulted him.

"I know you didn't." He said starting to strum his guitar again. "Yea I'll go on tour again. Probably next year."

"Good." I said with a smile looking back at the sunset that was almost all the way down. "That's a good melody." (Y'all heads up I have no musical experience what's so ever so if my music terms are off like if I used the word melody wrong blame google.)

"You like it?" He said continuing to strum the guitar.

"Yea. It's really pretty and relaxing." I said closing my eyes an laying down fully on the grass. I listen closely to the music Harry is playing. It really is beautiful. After a few minutes I heard Harry start to quietly sing.

'Put a price on emotion
I'm looking for something to buy
You've got my devotion
But man, I can hate you sometimes
I don't want to fight you
And I don't wanna sleep in the dirt
We'll get the drinks in
So I'll get to thinking of her
We'll be a fine line'

He stopped playing. He sat there silently for a moment looking out at the sky.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him sitting up.

"Can't think of anything else." He said with a shrug.

"Keep playing." I said.

"Why?" He asked looking over at me confused.

"Just trust me." I said looking him in the eyes. We held eye contact for a moment before he looked away and started to strum his guitar again.

After a few moments an idea popped into my head.

'Test of my patience
There's things that we'll never know
You sunshine, you temptress
My hand's at risk, I fold
Crisp trepidation
I'll try to shake this soon
Spreading you open
Is the only way of knowing you'