11

Anna

You could cut the tension between the two of them.

"I uh- I'm Anna's friend- she said it would be ok if I tagged along." He answered Zayn.

Zayn walked over to Harry and pulled him into a hug. "I missed you bro." Harry hugged back and I couldn't help but aw.

"Aw!!" I said.

"Shut up Anna." Zayn said glaring at me.

"Sorry Zaynie." I said with an apologetic smile.

I heard a text alert go off on Gigi's phone.

"Mom and dads flight got delayed. They won't be here until tomorrow." Gigi said putting her phone away.

"Oh that sucks. I miss them." I said sadly. Harry walked over to me and out his arm around my shoulders. Zayn gave me a confused look and I just shrugged it off.

"Can we go for a ride? As a group!" Bella asked excited.

"Yea! I gotta get my boots first." I said getting my bag and heading to my room. "Oh Harry get your stuff I have to show you your room." I said calling for Harry.

I heard him grab his stuff and follow me upstairs. I walked into my room and smiled. I haven't been to the farm in a while.

"This your room?" Harry asked as he followed me

"Yea." I said with a smile. "Follow me to yours." I said after I put my stuff down on my bed.

I walked out of my room and went down two doors. "Here we are Haz." I said walking into one of the guest rooms.

"Very nice." He said walking in and setting his bag down. "We are going riding? Like horse riding?" He asked walking over to me and putting his arms around my waist.

"Yes sir. Have you ever been in a horse?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I have not." He asked glancing at my lips. We still haven't had our first kiss. Not that Harry hasn't tried to kiss me he has but I always get scared and back out.

"I guess I'll have to teach you." I said smiling. I slowly started to lean in. Maybe now was the time. It felt right. Even if it wasn't a romantic setting it was in an important place to me. This house has a lot of great memories so maybe I could make another one.

"Hey you guys ready?" Zayn said as he walked into the room.

Harry and I jumped apart quickly. I looked at zayn and saw a shocked look on his face. A smirk made its way onto his lips. "Get ready guys! We are all waiting for you."

"Sorry zaynie." I said walking passed him and out of the room.

I walked into my room and got my riding boots on. I haven't worn them in a long while. My riding boots were very comfortable. I loved the way they felt on.