2

Anna - not yet edited

I followed Sarah and the rest of the team back to the studio to change my hair and wardrobe.

Alyssa slightly curled my hair while Becky retouched my makeup. I took a peak at Harry to see how he was doing. His hair stylist was putting a type of bandana in his hair. It was a faint red color that stood out well in his curly brown hair.

After about twenty minutes I was ready to change my wardrobe. I walked into my dressing room and got changed into a low cut white shirt, black blazer, khaki pants, iconic black Gucci heels, and a finishing brown belt. All Gucci of course.

The best part about my job is that I get to keep the clothes I wear for shoots. They have all been fit to fit me perfectly. I absolutely love working either fashion and modeling these amazing outfits. I'm lucky to live the way I do. Even though my life has a lot of ups and a lot of downs I know I'm very lucky.

I walked out to see Harry and the rest of the team waiting for me.

"Why am I always done last?" I asked walking over to the group.

"Not sure. You look great though." Harry said.

"Thank you sir." I said copying his accent.

"That was a horrible accent." He said with a light laugh as we all walked out of the studio.

"Oh hush."

This time we all got into a van and drove to the next location. It was about a five minute drive to the shoot.

The van pulled up in front of a very strange area. It was very over grown and had tons of different outdoor decorations and furniture. It was strange but it was beautiful.

Becky and Alyssa helped me adjust my outfit to make sure everything was set right for the shoot.

"Ok Harry! You are going to be holding this book. Open it to a random page I don't care which page just choose one." Sarah said handing him a book.

He flipped to a random page. "Page 132! Perfect." He said looking up with a smile.

"Beautiful! Anna I'm going to need you to stand here next to Harry." Sarah said guiding me over to where Harry was standing.

I took a moment to look at Harry more. He was a very well built man. His figure fit into his outfit perfectly. I looked down at my outfit and noticed how different they were. Harry was dressed in a bright pink/purple suit over a white and blue colored shirt. He wore bright red pants and a bandana in his hair. It was about the opposite as I was dressed in. I was dressed in a boring black suit with a white top underneath with khaki pants.

I'm not sure if the idea was for us to be opposite but that was the vibe I got.

"Now Harry we are going to be throwing paper into the air and I want you to reach up and try to grab it dramatically. Anna I just want you to watch him try to grab the papers. Ready? Alright let's get started."

They threw pieces of paper matching the book up into the air. As Harry reached for the paper I couldn't help but giggle at how dramatically he was reaching for it.

"That was a beautiful shot. Anna you have a beautiful smile." Sarah stated looking at the photos taken.

I blushed light pink at that comment. My smile has often been one of my insecurities. Most of my smiles were fake and I was always concerned that everyone could see right through me and see everything going on in my life.

This smile was different. This smile was real. I laughed at the way Harry acted. I noticed that I was still smiling. I had absolutely no idea why.

I saw Harry look down at me and notice my smile. He smiled down at me.