7

The amount of anger I see in the comments of this chapter make me laugh so hard

Harry

When she walked through security a wave of sadness passed through me. In only two days she already has the power to make me sad just by leaving.

I need to distract myself. Anna is not ready for any sort of relationship right now. I need a distraction from her.

Harry
Are you in London?

Camille
I can be

Harry
When?

Camille
I'm in Dublin. I can be there in three hours.

Harry
Meet me at my house

I gathered my stuff and stood up from the chair I was seated in. I texted Ron telling him to pick me up from the airport.

After fifteen minutes he was here. I climbed in the car and looked at my phone. I scrolled through Instagram and came across Anna's latest post. See ya later London. I sighed looking at the post and left a comment.

London will miss you

I put my phone away after I liked and commented on her post. After twenty minutes Ron pulled up in front of my house.

"Thank you Ron."

"Have a good day Harry." He said before I closed the door. He drove away leaving me in the driveway. I walked to my door and unlocked the door.

I walked upstairs to my room and made sure that it looked presentable. After I made my room nicer I walked downstairs a plopped myself on the couch.

I saw my guitar in the corner and went to pick it up. I tapped my fingers to a beat then played a chord on the guitar. I played a little but before thinking up some lyrics.

Nine in the morning
The man drops his kids off at school
And he's thinking of you
Like all of us do
Sends his assistant for coffee in the afternoon
Around 1:32
Like he knows what to do

I thought of dropping her off at the airport for her 9am flight. I remembered the page I turned to during the Gucci shoot and the assistance handing out coffee when I first arrived.

She (she)
She lives in daydreams with me (she)
She's the first one that I see
And I don't know why
I don't know who she is (she, she)

I imagined a relationship with Anna. I thought about waking up next to her every morning. I've only known her for two days. I don't know who she is. I only know a part of her.

Lives for the memory
A woman who's just in his head (just in his head)
And she sleeps in his bed (his bed)
While he plays pretend (pretend)
So pretend (pretend)

I thought about her with Chase. I thought about how he thinks so surely about her getting back with him. I continued to play music on the guitar for a few minutes before putting the guitar down.

After I played the song I turned on a random movie from Netflix and fell asleep.

I woke up to my doorbell being rang. I sat up suddenly remembering that Camille was coming over.