Question

So I'm thinking of doing another story do worry I'm still going to work on this story but my page looks boring and I want to add to it.

I have some words that will make cool covers but I don't know which one to choose so maybe you guys can help me and pick a word for me.

Schlemiel- an awkward and unlucky person for whom things never turn out right.

Ataraxia- the state of blissful and serene calmness.

Mágoa- a heartbreaking feeling that leaves long lasting traces, visible in gestures and facial expression.

Nefelibata- cloud walker; the one who lives in the clouds of their own imagination or dreams. One who does not obey by the convention of society, literature, or art

Nemophilist- a haunted of the woods, one who loves the forest and its beauty and solitude.

Noctiphany- an appearance of something that is only occurs at night.

Onism- the awareness of how little of the world you'll experience

Hiraeth- a homesickness for a home you can't go back to, or that never was

The story is about the dream smp involving a girl named lydie (you say it like li/de) who is 19, from France. She is a member of l'manburg, childhood friends with Wilbur, is extremely smart but very sarcastic. Her hair is a deep ivory that goes down to the middle of her back. She is 5'6. She is pansexual. Her and eret are siblings. She manly uses an axe or crossbow. Sort of a mother figure for everyone. And more to come.

Please help me choose they are all really good but trying to pick is extremely hard.