The neither

(What do you guys want the name of the dog to be?)

Tommy was feeling extra blue today so he stuck with Wilbur. He was going to go see Tubbo but he decided  against it. Tommy wasn't really paying attention but one thing bothered him. Where is everyone. It was only him and Wilbur for as far as the eye can see.

Wilbur didn't seem to notice but he as well seemed off. Of course Tommy couldn't say anything tho. He could never say anything. All he could do is god damn listen. He was tired of listening. He wanted to scream. He wanted to laugh. He wanted to let everything. But he couldn't.

He brushed the feelings aside and got back to listen to Wilbur. "-and then we won the war! Tommy are you listening?" Tommy nods. Then he took a look around the place.

He was no longer in l'manburg.

He was in the neither.( is that how you spell it??) All he saw was lava. Everywhere he looked. Lava. Lava. Lava. All he saw was lava.

Tommy started shaking. "Woah hey it's okay Tommy there is nothing to be scared of." Wilbur was quick to console him.

It didn't really help though tears were streaming down his face. They wouldn't stop no matter how hard he tried. Nothing stoped the burning tears that came out of his eyes.

They burnt. His tears burnt like hell. It's never been this bad."hey hey here have some blue." But something happened. Well more like didn't happen.

The blue. It didn't work. "WHY DIDN'T IT WORK. IT SHOULD BE WORKING." Now Wilbur starts to cry.

"Let's get you out of here." Wil says worryingly. He rushes him through the portal. The tears slowed down but not fully. Now Wilbur let's out a sigh of relief. " oh thank the gods!" Wil said

One thing was sure after that day. Don't let the kid who died lava go to a place filled to the brim with lava.
(I'm sorry I had to)

———————————————————————————