The spot

They had made it to the bench. I was still pretty early so the sun was still rising. Tommy had his blank expression that he couldn't change and Tubbo had a look of content.

It was silent. It was always silent nowadays. No wars no fights no nothing. Tommy hated the silence. He couldn't even break the silence. All he ever live nowadays was silence. He wanted to scream yell anything but silence. But he couldn't.

This silence was different though. It was uncomfortable. We just sat watching the sun rise.

Tubbo laid his head on my shoulder so I laid mine on his. His breath slowed and his shoulders relaxed.
He was at peace with his mind at last.

Tommy on the other hand couldn't handle the things going through his head. So many voices tell him to do all different things. So he just stared out into nothing like he always does.

A goat man with a pin sat down and told Tommy something."take care of him okay? For me." I give a slight nod."I was an ass when I was alive and I can't even make it up to them. So can you do it for me?" Tommy nods."thanks kid"

"This is nice no wonder you two like it so much" Tommy nods " you know Tubbo looks all dainty and fragile but he's a tough kid you to Tommy." He said as he floated around the bench." You've been trough hell kid and now you get to rest." "You tried kid and that's the important thing."

———————————————————————————