:)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L4HxDGbDWP9qF9v2JMCIw0NN46BTbajhpMlH5EsE6q4/edit

answer the thingy if you want it would be swag

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN AGES I WAS HAVING A DEPRESSIVE EPISODE.

it was raining. something always seems to go wrong when it's raining.

tommy was walking around even though there was a constant burning feeling going through out his entire body from the rain. but it didn't bother him much cause nothing really hurt anymore.

it was quiet. unsettlingly quiet. it was almost never this quiet something was always happening now a days. that was until he herd light sobbing.

he quickly followed the sound.
"j-just GET OUT OF MY HEAD" "please" ranboo. tommy quickly when to comfort the boy on the floor. "tommy?" tommy nodded as he rubbed the poor boys back.

he didn't want anyone to go through what he had to. he didn't want anyone to have that smile remind them of the torture that that man put them through.

that stupid smile. that man has put tommy through so much shit. he's the reason tommy is like this. he manipulates people into thinking that there in the wrong and not him. he makes you think that he's your friend and then stab you in the heart.

he knows he can't wipe his memory of the terrifying man but he can still try and make him feel better. so he hugs the boy like how he imagined how it would have felt.

but you can only do so much when you can't speak.

sorry it's so short i've had and migraine all day and can barely think straight. but hey my mom let me stay home from school.