A friend

He had a plan.
He was going to give everyone on the server presents for Christmas. He made a list

TOMMYS LIST DO NOT READ

Tubbo- a bee
Wilbur- tons of books
Fundy-????(if you guys have anything please tell me)
Techno- a new sword
Philza- a hat
Sapnap- stacks of flint and steel
George- a new pair of glasses
Dream- the disks
Tommy paused he didn't quite remember why dream wanted them but he remembered him taking them away from him so they must be important to him.

He had already got the gifts
(If you guys want a chapter on that I'll do it)
And wrapped the ones that could. And now he was just sitting by the tree looking at the now broken compass. He flipped it over and it read 'your tubbo'. He doesn't know why it says that. To be honest he doesn't know a lot of things at the moment. He doesn't even remember half of his friends from when he was alive. All he new was that he did some things that made them not like him. And that's why he wants to make up for it by giving them presents.

He realized that it was starting to get dark so he went to his "vacation home" and sat in his tent looking out into the sunset. He felt something loom over him making him turn around seeing someone who he only have small memories off. He had goat like eyes and big curly horns one of them being broken. He had a blue sweater with a little heart with a crack down the middle. He had black ripped skinny jeans and a pare of timbs.

Jshlatt?? He thought. As if he could read his mind he nodded his head and floated next to him. "How are you kid." Tommy just looked at him blankly before giving a slight nod." Can't talk can we?" Tommy nods again." Well that just makes you an even better listener." Shlatt said. "You know that whole place is cursed right?" I look at him confused." L'manburg, it cursed why do you think we didn't just poof away" my eyes open wider then before believe it or not " and go what about that whole unfinished Business bull shit I already finished mine look I'm still here." Tommy thinks then nods as if he understood which he did." What happened to you anyway last time I saw you you seemed pretty alive" Tommy jolts but not in a bad way almost as if he's trying to laugh. He takes out a book and wrote something down.

"I killed my self by jumping in lava cause I couldn't take being away from my friends and family as well as home." He read looked at the kid and opened his arm " come on this is a one time thing." Tommy realized it as a hug and quickly gave him the biggest hug he's ever given." Woah kid you good I'd ask if you want to talk about it but see your situation I'm guessing no." He let out a sob and let it all out but there was no noice just him shlatt and over baring silence that soon took over

——————————————————————————-
This ones a real tear jerker also shlatt?! You never thought of that I'll go into more detail next chapter.