Lets go home

"Let's go to the others wil said still trying to hold back tears." No response but he got a slight nod. Tommy grabbed wil's arm and hugged it no longer afraid of what someone would think.

Once they were in l'manburg Wilbur shout out to everyone saying it was any emergency.

Now that everyone was there he started to talk." I brought someone." He said still sniffing." Come on its okay to come out now" he said with a warming tone. Slowly but surely Tommy slowly floated out causing everyone to gasp. This caused Tommy to quickly hide behind behind Wilbur. "What- what happened ho-how did this happen." Tubbo already in tears seeing his best friend a ghost. Here wil handed dream the letter. Dream read this and gasped but nodded.
" if you are reading this I'm no longer with us I hope this put you at ease. " dream paused wondering if he should keep going. He looked over to Tommy and saw him mindlessly looking at the tree. It broke his heart that he took his own life at age 16. "I no longer care for the disks so you can take them if you want." Thats what broke dream. He knew that those disks meant the world to him and seeing him no longer have a need to fight for them was heart shattering. "The only thing I wish I could see one more time was l'manburg but I can't cause you know the whole exile thing." Dream scoffed a little even at the worst times he still makes jokes." To whom ever reads this give tubbo a hug for me he may not like me but he's still my friend. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
Signing off for the last time the one and only tommyinnit" there was a lump in dreams throat. He looks and see everyone a mess. Tubbo being worse then others. He looked shocked or in denial. I mean if I were to lose my best friend I would be shocked to.

We all pause hearing loud cry's coming from Tommy. He looked scared. It was melohi. He slowly backed into a corner and cryed shaking his head as if saying he wanted that thing to be out of his sight. I mean he would still be alive right now if it weren't for those disks. Wilbur quickly took it and hid it Tommy shortly stopping after. He went back to that blank expression. Wilbur floated over and handed over a book and whispered something in his ear. Tommy slowly looked up and nodded. Opening the book and started to write something down.

THINGS I REMEMBER
THE SMELL OF BURNING
ERET BETRAYING US
SHLATT BECOMING PRESIDENT
POGTOPIA
WILBUR BLOWING EVERYTHING UP
TECHNO SPAWNING WITHERS
BEING EXILED
DREAM
LOSING HENRY
LONELINESS
THE DISKS
HONEY

that's all he wrote and by the looks of it he didn't like it. We read it realize that only the bad memories were what he remembered.
———————————————————————————
YA NOTHER ONE DONE LETS GOOO