That day

It was raining the day it happened.

Of course no one knew it was going to happen but it did.
Tommy found the lava pool near his house and sighed. He knew that no one would care. He caused enough trouble to all his friends. If he can even call them that anymore. He knew of one person who might care about his death at the moment.

Phil. Oh how if only Phil came sooner maybe Tommy could still be in l'manburg.

Tommy wrote a note and it said " if you're reading this I'm no longer with us I hope it put you at ease. I no longer care for the disks so you can take them if you want. The only thing I wish I saw one more time was l'manburg but I can't cause you know the whole exile. Whoever's reading this can you give tubbo a hug for me. He may not like me but he's still my friend. I hope you all have an amazing Christmas.
Signing off for the last time, the one and only tommyinnit." He placed it right next to his sword and hung his feet over the lava. Here goes nothing he thought before jumping in. He let out no screams no cry's no nothing just a smile on his face with tears streaming down his face.
TOMMYINNIT TRIED TO SWIM IN LAVA
After what felt like he woke up from a terrible nap he felt lighter looking at himself and letting the tears stream down his now purply grayish skin with black tear streaks running down his face. He was now what looked like the sadder version of Wilbur. All blue and purple showing the fact that he was sad and depressed when he took his life. He had this ever lasting blank stare that could startle anyone. It looked as though all his trauma had finally caught up to him at full force. He decided to wander until someone came. He looked around and saw the compass it was cracked but none the less he put it around his neck. A little while after he heard Wilbur's voice echo through his ears. Once Wilbur could see what had happened he broke down and hugged Tommy and saw the note. He read it and it only made it worse. Tommy just looked at him with his overly open greyish eyes and just watche d. "WHY WHY TOMMY" wil broke down. But got nothing in reply.
———————————————————————————
First one done ✅