Henry

As Tommy was wandering around he saw a grave. And on that grave it said a name he mows all to well. Henry. He floated over and there he saw him Henry as a ghost eating grass. How he couldn't tell you. But he ran over and hugged Henry. They mooed then continued eating? He didn't know but he didn't care cause he saw Henry once again.

He hoped on the back a brought him to look for Wilbur. "Oh hey Tommy what the fu-"Wilbur starts before realizing" is that Henry?" Tommy nods" is he eating grass?" Tommy shrugged his shoulders.

Let's show Shlatt Tommy wrote in his book." Ya let's go do that!" On the way there Wilbur talks about things he's overheard. Like Mexican l'manburg and other stuff like eret being king again. Tommy just nods to show that his interested I what wil is talking about.

"How is ranboo doing?" Tommy wrote." Ranboo? He's doing great I believe!" That's good to here Tommy thinks.

"OH dream wants to talk to you when you're free." I nod my head and get shivers down my spine. Why dream literally anyone else what be just fine but it had to be him.

We're here I say as I see see the horned ghost stand up. " hey kid oh what the fu- you...you see it to right Wilbur?!" He said as he turned around " ya that was my reaction to Tommy riding a dead cow" "is it eating grass?" " we don't know" we both shrug.

———————————————————————————
It's like 2:38 am right now so I go have mental breakdown about homework and then sleep peace out for now😗✌️