Follow

They noticed how odd the ghost Tommy was. It was almost like it was the exact opposite of the alive Tommy. They didn't talk or get angry. Instead they were quiet clingy and sad. Always following Wilbur around like a lost puppy clinging onto his arm or shoulder. His blank wide eyes never blinked. They just watched. One thing that haunts him is the forever playing of melohi in his ear. Constantly there.

Dream took the blame for this. He thought about if he just let the boy go with his little disks and not exile him he wouldn't have gone into this state of depression.
Tubbo also felt he should take the blame. Tubbo agreed to Tommy's plan then switched last minute and took away his best friends home.

It hit philza the hardest. Tommy was his son. He was only 16 and had so much built up trauma that he couldn't take it anymore. He lost two of his sons in the matter of 2 months. Although there ghosts were there they weren't the real Wilbur and Tommy. But what scared him was how similar they looked. Tommy had on Wilbur's old trench coat a beanie and his classic t-shirt but it had ropes and tears, dirty ripped beige cargo pants. had the look of always being cold. He looked almost the exact same as Wilbur when he went out of his mind. 

Wilbur didn't know how to feel. It was both extremely sad to see his brother dead and sad. But on the other hand Tommy didn't have to go threw it alone anymore. They could be peaceful again. No wars no fighting no nothing. Just piece.
———————————————————————————
YAAAAA IM ON A ROLL TONIGHT BABY THREE CHAPTERS IN A ROW