pets make everything better

It was raining. Over the time of Tommy's death he had grown to like the rain. Calmed his nerves.

The thing that threw him off was that it had been raining no stop for three days. Weird Tommy thought to him self.

He suddenly herd a whimper from outside. He looked out the window and saw a little baby dog. He quickly picked up the dog and brought him inside.

He found an old blanket and quickly wrapped it around the shivering dog. The dog was cold and wet. Tommy had no idea how long the dog had been out there.

He set the dog down by the fire to keep it warm. He ran to go get Wilbur.

"Hey Tommy what's up I-" he couldn't finish before being pulled towards Tommy's house. "What- oh hey little guy!" Wilbur said as he saw the cute animal. " are you gonna tame it?" Tommy shrugged " well you have to do something" Wil added.

"What about spot or something" Tommy shook his head no. " so than what do you want to call it?" Tommy shrugged again " you should probably tame him first tho"  Tommy looked in one of his chests and found a stack of bones.

He gave them to the dog and it took three tries but now the dog was latched to his foot. " awww it likes you!" They colored the Leash a dark blue. Tommy felt warm inside for the first time in a while. He felt like a weight was lifted.

Pets really do make things better.

——————————————————————————-
Their are 4K of you wow that's crazy!!!