Goodbye

It's always the goodbyes that hurt.

Tommy made his way to the tree and noticed how druppy the branches were and realized it was dying. Tommy was heartbroken this thing got him through the holiday season and now it's dying?

Tears started to form in his eyes. His normal purple blue colors started to darken his eyes now being a blackish grey instead of their normal whiteish grey. His tears instead of being a white shade they became a dark grey staining his face.

Tubbo was on his normal walk when he saw the crying Tommy with the dying tree. He runs over and gives him the most loving hug he could." It's going to be okay there's no need to cry." This calmed him but not to the point where the colors change back.

"WILBUR !!" Tubbo yelled seeing the ghost. He quickly turned his head a saw the sad boy in the now presidents arms. "ILL BE RIGHT BACK DONT WORRY!!" He ran to go get blue.
He came back and held it up to Tommy draining the darkness out of him. It worked for every thing but his hands. His hands were now a charcoal color like his fingers were.

Tommy had finally calmed down. And grabbed Tubbo's hand dragging him to the spot.

At the time Tommy doesn't fully remember the spot but he knew it was important. He had to slow down cause Tubbo does this crazy thing called walking.

Tubbo thinks of the time before the wars before the deaths before everything it was him and Tommy. Tubbo and Tommy against the world. And know Tommy doesn't remember half of it.

———————————————————————————
If you thought this was juicy just wait till the next part👀👀