Family time.

Tommy was latching onto Wilbur as they floated through l'manburg. It took everything in Tommy to not break down crying because the once huge and brightly colored tree now looked like Tommy limp dull and like it's been through hell and back.

The needles on the tree were falling causing the floor to be covered in pine needles. The branches hung leaving it to look sad.

But Tommy kept going knowing that now was not the time.

They found Philza and techno. Wilbur dragged him over to them and started talking." Hey guys I was thinking we should have like family time to catch up on stuff."

Tommy wasn't really paying attention but he figured they said yes cause now they were going down a path that almost no one on the server knew about. It was the path to there home.

Tommy doesn't really remember it but Wilbur and techno sure do.

They pull out wooden swords and start 'fighting'. They laughed and they could finally let loose. Tommy and Phil watched as the to joked around. What Tommy went was and old raggedy tree. Why it was always a tree they couldn't tell you.

That tree had meaning it was a tree that that the lost and found family grew up with. It was older then all of them. What Tommy loved about this tree was the engrave-meant that littered all throughout the tree. Everyone having a different memories.

His favorite being the one of the flag. It was a nation that the siblings made up. The flag consisted of a pink stripe, then yellow, than red, and in the middle a green circle with wings.

Tommy brushed his cold fingers and he felt like he went back in time.

≈≈"come on techno why are you being such a grump" a thirteen year old Wilbur said to his pink haired twin "YA come on play with us." The 7 year old Tommy yelled "alright alright "  the pig like boy made his way over." WHERE MAKING A NATION WHERE EVERYTHING THAT IS, ISN'T AND EVERYTHING THATS NOT IS!!" The youngest said" A NATION OF MADNESS AND FUN" "NO KINGS OR RULES JUST PURE CHAOS" they said techno soon joining in."what should we call this land?" "What about the land of the forgotten where anyone who's lost can be found." Wilbur always had a way with words. So the now leaders of a nation set off looking for a place where they could have this new nation≈≈

Oh if only things were that simple