What.

As Tommy and Shlatt were talking they herd people coming but the payed no mind to them."uh hey Tommy what are you looking at?" Tommy looked at them like they were insane but the feeling was mutual. Tommy moved his hands to make the shape of horns and then pointed to Shlatt. That only made them more confused. Could they not see Shlatt?? Tommy looked at Shlatt and then an idea piped into his head.

He tossed his book to Shlatt caught. " you can make things float?!?" Tommy looked over with a dumbfounded face and took the book back and wrote" I'm talking to Shlatt can't you see him?" And showed it to them." SHLATT WHAT" Tommy jumped and started to shake up. "Oh no Tommy I didn't mean to scare you it's okay you didn't do anything wrong." Dream said as he awkwardly side hugged the now crying ghost. What surprised him was something lifted his arm and pulled Tommy towards it. "What the fu-" he started but then hearing static. He covered his ears but Tommy seemed just fine. In fact he looked more at ease. "Is Shlatt really their??" The static got loader and then Tommy let out a huff as if to say he wanted to laugh. " so that's a yes?" Tommy nods.
(If you wanna know what he said please tell me I'll post Tommy's side sometime)

This is crazy was the only thing going through dreams head. Tommy passed dream something 'don't tell anyone he doesn't want them freaking out." I nod showing I'll listen. Dream sits where the two ghosts sat.

Oh hey Shlatt we all turned our heads seeing Wilbur. "Hey music boy how are you doing?" I'm good I'm guessing you found Tommy?" Said with a slight laugh as the teen played with his horns."Ya how'd you guess" "I have know idea" they joked around

It was nice being able to watch the sun rise with his friends

———————————————————————————