Back then

This is part of the story line*

The ghostly boy was waiting for Schlatt to finish
fixing the cat.

The boy was thinking. That's all he can do now. Think.

He was thinking back to a time when he was little.

= 4 year old Tommy listened into the olders
conversation. "YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US HEAR!!" The teen at the time said"you two aren't ready to come on my adventures and it won't be that long anyways." The old man said as he closed the door. " well it's just you and me now Tommy." Wil said. " where is dad going?" " I don't know Tommy, I don't know."

And that's how it went for most of the twos life. Until Wilbur had enough. It was late into the night when Wilbur lightly shook 8 year old tommy. "Hey Tommy wake up." "Why?" "We're going to go on an adventure just like dad!" The brown haired said trying to say positive." Really!" The blond stirred awake. " come on let's go!" He said grabbing the boys hand having already packing what they would need. And they set off leaving there home that they used to love.

They stopped by Schlatt's house. They heard yelling from inside. They knocked quietly. Schlatt quickly opened the door. Tubbo gave puffy and Schlatt a hug before leaving the house ."why can't you two come with us again?" "Because they won't notice if Tubbo's gone but they will if all three of us leave." Puffy said."now go before they hear us" Schlatt said.

The three were off. No idea we're they were heading but knew not to look back. For if they do they might regret what they choose.

That was until they saw a land. A land full of life. The dream smp.

=
Oh how Tommy wishes he could go back. Back to a time more simple then now. But he's dead so that wouldn't really work. And Wil was too. But at least they were trying to bring back Wilbur. Not Tommy tho. It was never Tommy. And it never will be Tommy. Always the last choice.

He was never put first. But he always put everyone before himself.

He doesn't like thinking. It doesn't end well. He wishes he could stop thinking.

~~~~~~~~~
So it's short I'm having a rough patch right now so if posting is slow that's why. Love you guys!!