Ok....

Today was boring.

That's just it. There Tommy was sitting with Charlie on the bench. When suddenly Charlie started to bark. Tommy quickly turned around to see Wilbur with a blue sheep.

" HI TOMMY!!" Wilbur said happily." Look I have a friend!!" Tommy nodded." His name is friend." What. Was all Tommy could think. Really you name a sheep friend? Why?

But Wilbur looked happy so that's all that counts." So what are you doing?" Wil asked still holding onto 'friends'."nothing" Tommy wrote down." Oh well we can hang out!!" Tommy nods to this.

They decided to go into the old sewers and see if anyone added on. They didn't bring there pets with them tho. Cause you know cause they don't want them to die down there.

They went down some of the less known ones that only Tommy could remember which wasn't a lot cause he had a lot of good memories here for the most part.

Every thing was going smoothly until they saw something that didn't seem like it was supposed to be there. So of course they went down the pathway.

But what it lead to was terrifying." The final control room" Wilbur read out loud. Tommy froze." Tommy I don't like the videos here let's go." Wilbur said as he started to leave. But Tommy didn't move.

Tears. So many tears. He shook with each sob." Hey it's okay it's okay it's going to be fine!!" Wilbur said trying to clam the petrified teen." Tommy was against the wall shaking his head no repeatedly. The color of his glossed over eyes began to fade into and dark grey. The tears became hotter and hotter.

" oh no oh no oh no not this again. Hey it's going to be okay come on let's get out of hear fast." Wilbur said picking up the teen putting him on his back.

They quickly got to the surface." See it's gone now!" Wilbur said trying to cheer up the teen.

Right know is one of those times where Tommy really wished he had his voice back. But the world is unfair. Why does he have to be punished. He didn't do anything wrong. So why does the universe decide to hate him. Why. Why. WHY.

He slowly calms down. Breath still being jagged and heavy. But the tears had stopped." Oh thank the gods." Wilbur said with a sigh of relief.

——————————————-/————————————
OMG WHAT THANK YOU FOR 13k READS THATS INSANE LIKE THIS MORNING WE WERE AT 12k!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE NOW ALL MY LOVERS. GIRLS GAYS AND THEYS  WE ARE NOW MARRIED. WE CAN MAKE MONSTER ENERGY GUNS AND KICK TRUMP SIGNS. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!❤️❤️❤️❤️💋 MUAH💋