✨Nikki✨

(That's what the Tommy looked like last chapter credit to the artist I think I left the name above the picture)
Here we are again Tommy latching onto a overly happy Wilbur. The scars from the past day still on his face.

They were going down a path that Tommy didn't remember quite well. That path led to a bakery.

"Hey Wilbur!!" A girl with blond-ish purple hair." HI NIKKI" a very happy Wilbur said." How are you Wilbur?" Nikki said still not noticing the tall boy hiding behind the male." I'm good I think you should meet someone." Wil said hinting at Tommy" is that Tommy?" She said with a sad look on her face. She hadn't heard of the death of the boy until now."why does no one ever tell me anything." She said as tears streamed down her face. She quickly hugged the sad boy." I thought you were still in exile." Tommy shook his head." Why..."

"Look it's okay now look see he's hear and can't wait for you to talk about all the new pastries that you have!" Wilbur said trying to lighten the mood." Okay ya I'll go do that." Nikki said still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

≈≈lil skippy skip≈≈

"And then I have ones filled with jelly-" Nikki went on about the most delicious foods. If only the two ghosts could taste cause oh boy would they eat every item in that bakery.

———————————————————————————
I am one of the many Nikki simps so you will see more of her. Also my pronouns are she/they just to let you know!!💞💞