why do i hate you?

forgiving is a concept i've learned to grasp. friendship is a strange thing when you think about it. when you think about it it's choosing a stranger to become close with and grow together as people. sometimes friendships don't work out. weather you want them to or not. i've learned over time that if you get to close with the friends they'll just end up stabbing you in the back. they'll manipulate you into thinking that you're in the wrong and that it's your fault.

tommy was walking on the prime path thinking. he hated thinking it made him feel worse than before. his thoughts cloud his head becoming so loud that he can't stand the pain of thinking. it makes him realize that half the people he thought were his friends were just there because they pitied him. he just want peace and quiet but the thoughts in his head scream making him himself want to scream but he can't. he has to keep them bottled up and never let them out.

he doesn't like to think.

tommy stopped walking when he saw someone's feet in front of him. it was dream.

"Hey tommy!" the green man said. tommy nodded with a slight smile as if to say he was doing good. tommy doesn't like dream very much. he makes tommy feel like a bad person. tommy feels bad for not wanting to be his friend. tommy felt like he was in the wrong even though he knows he isn't. but he still feels bad.

tommy wrote in his book. "why do i hate you?"
dream froze. "why do i want to hurt you so bad?  you're supposed to be my friend aren't you?" dream didn't know what to say. millions of questions were going through his head.

"well because we are friends?" dream lied. they weren't friends. tommy was a tool to dream. only to be used until it broke.

those words confused tommy. didn't dream kill him. didn't dream steal his disks multiple times. didn't dream make tubbo exile him? dream made tommy's life a living nightmare so why was he say that they were friends?
—————-

hello everyone sorry for the short chapter today i wrote this during school. also if you relate to any parts of my book you have t r a u m a but that's okay cause so do i. i try and make it relatable so you feel a closer connection to the story!! muah 💋 you are all my little pogchamps