I got this

Today Tommy was determined. He was going to make a noise. Whether the world likes it or not. He was going to do it.

He feed Charlie and went to find a place where no one could bother him. He went past his broken down exile home. Past techno's house. Past the bad lands. Past everything.

He stopped in a  cave far from society. He started by trying to clear his throat. Did nothing. Tried again. Can you guess what happened? Nothing, nothing happened.

This is hopeless Tommy thought. But again he tried again making the slightest noise. Tommy was spooked to say the least. But a few seconds after he started to cough. No sound of course but something happened. Lava. He coughed lava. How he doesn't know. But it hurt like a bitch. Like when you get a strep test and they stick a cotton swab down your throat but imagine the cotton swab was on fire.

That's what it felt like. Tommy put his hands on his throat. Why is always lava he thought.' I mean you did jump into- no logical Tommy it's not your turn to take over.' This what happens when you can't speak you grow these people? Things? In your head and have arguments with your self.

Alright that's enough alone time today. Tommy thought in which all the other little Tommyinnits in his head agreed.

Look when you can't speak to your friends or family ever again then you can talk. I was the loudest person on the server and now people barely notice me when I enter a room!

Tommy was fight with the imaginary people. He didn't even notice that he was just wandering around aimlessly. Wait- oh for gods sake! Tommy has had enough. He was lost. Great going Tommy. Oh shut up Tommy. Jesus I'm going insane. You think?

Fell I'm gonna be hear a while. He thought while slumping against a tree. Good thing he brought a bag of things besides his essential stuff. He got out a book. The book had " things I remember" written on it.

Come on Tommy you got this. He thought and thought and thought. I got nothing. What Tommy didn't notice but there were tears streaming down his face. I'm hopeless he thought. Losing more of the little hope he had. Letting the tears stream and the night roll in.

———————————————————————————
Hi love you guys you're perfect and never change💞💞