let me free

this is a little time skip-

those words haunt the boys mind every day." it was never meant to be." it reminds him of when he lost something. wether it be a companion or someone who was like a brother to him.

but those words weren't wrong. they were just the sad truth that he didn't want to face. they made him realize that l'manburg was a mistake. i mean it's just a crater now so that only proves his point.

the boy looked different. he was gloomier than normal. his face was like statue. it was frozen. his eyes wide not needing to blink. the scars were darkened and the burns looked even more painful. his face was gray. he was like a mindless zombie.

he no longer waves to people doesn't even acknowledge. he doesn't hang out with anyone because there far to busy nowadays. he just wonders around waiting for the day someone starts to care. but he's pretty sure that won't happen any times soon. because if they cared they would be trying to bring him back just like they did with wilbur. he would be alive just like Wilbur. but they don't care so he's still dead.

schlatt disappeared. he probably found out how to move on from this god forsaken server. if only he had told tommy because maybe just maybe he could move on to.

but that would never happen because nothing ever goes well for tommyinnit.

———-
HI SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR A BIT I WAS SAD.