☁ 34 ☁

"i'm so glad he came back." renjun said, grabbing jeno's attention.

"yeah... me too." jeno replied with a smile.

the two boys were inside renjun's small kitchen, jeno sitting at the table to do his homework, and renjun in front of the stove, preparing their dinner.

jaemin had fallen asleep in front of the tv an hour before, and jeno had carried him to their bed so that he could rest peacefully.

"i don't know how i ended up attached to him this way..." renjun mumbled.

"just look at his persona, you'll understand." jeno snorted. "i have the same problem you know?"

jeno was right.

jaemin had barged into their lives, looking stunning and blinding them both.

this caused them to stop hating each other and – even if they still had minor fights – find comfort and warmth in the last person they could think of.

more than that, jaemin became their link.

without him, there would never have been any 'jeno and renjun'. it's all thanks to him...

at first, it created rivalry, because both boys wanted jaemin for themselves.

but after, it created something more powerful. something better.

it somehow created love.

loved blossomed in jeno and renjun's hearts just like cherry blossoms appeared every spring.

but this love was particular.

it all started towards jaemin.

and then, it slowly slipped to be mutual love between the two former enemies.

not that they stopped liking jaemin. but they started loving each other as well.

they were both completely aware of this new love.

they could see how their lives had evolved while jaemin was gone.

they had noticed how much they had gotten closer.

and none of them hated that.

somehow, their hearts found a way to fit two people in.

maybe jaemin's did too – yes, it did – but they had no idea about it.

they needed to find that out.

that's why they gave him all those little attentions, and sweet gestures. of course, they did that because that's how they were together, but they also did that to find out if jaemin's heart would have enough place to set them both.

with time going on, jeno and renjun had understood that they wouldn't be able to separate from each other.

they were too attached, to the other human, and to the angel.

with them, everything felt so right, as if it was written since the beginning.

'jeno and renjun' couldn't have happened without jaemin.

and 'jeno and renjun' couldn't last without jaemin.

they needed each other.

"you're spacing out, baby." jeno whispered right in renjun's ear, making the chinese shiver and jump slightly at the sudden closeness.

"y-yeah, sorry." he told quickly before readjusting the temperature of the stove.

jeno leaned back on the table, looking at renjun preparing dinner.

this whole scene just screamed 'married couple life'.

renjun being the good little wife, preparing dinner for his lovely husband.

these thoughts made jeno's cheeks colour in a light red tone.

and the view didn't really help.

renjun was wearing high-waisted jeans with rips everywhere and a white top that had been neatly tucked in the jeans, allowing jeno to see his curves.

his divine body proportions were amplified by the apron that he had tied around his slim waist.

not only did he know how to style, he also had a perfect body... and that made jeno go crazy.

"can you help me, please?" renjun asked with puppy eyes.

jeno chuckled before walking straight to the small boy.

"make sure the water isn't overflowing." renjun told. "i need to chop the carrots."

jeno did as he was told, having his eyes more on renjun than on the pan he was supposed to watch.

"oh god, jeno!" renjun exclaimed, jumping next to jeno to take from his hands the pan that was overflowing. "you didn't pay attention!" he scolded, putting it on the side.

"sorry..." jeno smiled sheepishly. "you were more interesting to watch."

renjun sighed, blushing a bit.

"you almost burnt our dinner."

"well..." he smirked, pulling renjun's body against him. "i can always have you."

"jeno!" renjun whined, hitting jeno's chest lightly, his blush more visible now.

jeno let go the boy and watched him clean the mess he had made.

"do you think he likes us back?" he asked voice low.

"i don't know..." renjun replied.

"we gave him so much signals."

"but he's innocent... and oblivious..." renjun added. "a pure angel."

"i can't wait anymore..." jeno lowered his head. "i just want you two to myself..."

"you already have me." renjun tried comforting him by raising his chin up and looking into his eyes.

jeno slipped his arms around the boy's waist and looked at him deep in the eye.

he was beautiful. very beautiful.

"renjun?" he asked.

"hmm?" the chinese answered, his face approaching jeno's unconsciously.

"can i kiss you?"

and that's all that was needed for renjun to get on his tippy-toes and smash his lips on jeno's soft ones, both of them enjoying the moment way too much.

finally, it had happened. they had kissed. and this felt like the only thing right at the moment.

they were completely overwhelmed, both happier than ever at the idea of them getting closer than ever.

however, the tired jaemin that had just come through the corridor's door didn't seem as happy as the two others when he saw everything that happened...