☁ 19 ☁

"what do we do now?" jaemin asked excitedly as soon as him and the two humans had exited school grounds.

the sun was hidden behind greyish clouds, but not grey enough to announce a rainy afternoon. obviously, they would hang out together this afternoon, just like any other afternoon since they became friends.

the fact they were always glued together was perhaps a bit extreme, but jaemin thought it was necessary so that jeno and renjun fell for each other and start dating.

"i wanted to work out a bit tonight, but i wanted to have fun with you as well..." jeno told, rubbing his nape.

"where do you work out?" renjun asked.

"at a park near my house. they have special structures for exercising." jeno replied.

"why don't we go there with you?" renjun raised a brow. "this way you'll work out with us next to you."

"which means you work out, and we are together." jaemin finished with a bright smile. "i love that idea."

jeno smiled back, finding jaemin very cute.

"okay. let's go then."

"we'll let you lead the way."

they got to the said park after a few minutes.

jaemin and renjun got on a bench next to the exercising structures as jeno took his shirt off to wear his sports one. and, yeah, jaemin and renjun did check him out shamelessly, which didn't go unnoticed by jeno.

"should i work out without a shirt?" jeno smirked.

jaemin and renjun flushed red faster than ever. "h-huh... no." they answered stuttering.

jeno chuckled at their reaction before putting his stuff in his bag and setting it on the bench, next to renjun.

"have fun watching me." he sent them a wink before running away to warm up a bit.

"oh my god, he's such a tease." renjun let out the breath he was holding in.

"yeah." jaemin nodded. "and he knows what impact he's going to have on us."

"have you seen his body?! of course we have this kind of reaction!" renjun argued. "only some blind mole would resist his charms."

jaemin nodded silently, his eyes on jeno who was doing push-ups not so far away, his tank top allowing the angel to see his muscular arms contracting every second.

"is he your type?" jaemin asked, taking renjun off-guard.

"what?"

"jeno." jaemin clarified. "is he like your ideal partner?"

"you knew i was gay?" renjun asked confused.

"huh..." jaemin blinked repeatedly.

sure, he hadn't asked him this question previously, but he had come to the conclusion that renjun was gay. he had never seen him looking at a girl, so he concluded they didn't interest him.

"...i guess?" he said unsure.

"you assumed i was?"

jaemin nodded at renjun's question.

"well you're right. i prefer boys." renjun told.

jaemin waited a few seconds for renjun to answer his initial question, but the response never came.

"huh... renjun?" he asked again. "is he your type then?"

renjun squinted his eyes, watching jeno working on his abs.

"i've never asked myself if i had a type. and i never thought i would have this conversation with someone concerning jeno." renjun told. "we've been fighting for so long..."

"but everything was in the past. you're on good terms now." jaemin smiled.

"yeah. i'm happy about it. jeno is pretty sympathetic."

jaemin smiled, thinking about what he had done.

it was all thanks to him.

he felt so happy...

"he's not only sympathetic." jaemin told. "he's handsome as well."

"yeah." renjun approved. "handsome and muscular as hell."

jaemin chuckled. "if he isn't your type, i don't know who could be. jeno is unique."

"he sure is." renjun nodded. "but can you imagine me being with my former enemy?"

"life is made of surprises..." jaemin shrugged.

"you're right."

silence took over them as they both looked at jeno who was using one of the structures to do pull-ups.

"oh god." renjun gasped. "have you seen the seize of his arms?" he asked jaemin.

"yeah..."

"they're so big and muscular and beautiful and... perfect on jeno's body..." he said dreamily.

"dare to tell me you wouldn't like to be squished in between those two muscular arms in a hug." jaemin raised a brow.

"shut up. that would be magical." he answered dreamily.

"so, you admit he's your type..." jaemin smiled.

if renjun did admit that, his mission would be going the perfect way.

he would just have to ask jeno the same and then, make them realise they like each other.

"jaemin." renjun put his hands on jaemin's shoulders and glued their foreheads together. "jeno is everybody's type."

jaemin flushed at their proximity, and the fact he could feel renjun's breathing on his lips. he wasn't used to such acts. not that he disliked it actually...

"i wouldn't be surprised if he was yours as well..." renjun mumbled, his forehead still against jaemin's, and his eyes unintentionally looking at his lips.

jaemin gulped when he noticed renjun's eyes looking down.

"speaking of which." renjun looked back at jaemin in the eye. "what is your ideal type?"

jaemin flushed, pulling back so that he could breathe normally again and calm his heart.

"don't be scared to admit jeno is your type as well. that would make us a common point and a thing to gossip about when we'll see each other." renjun chuckled, caressing jaemin's thigh with his hand.

however, his hand stopped moving at the words jaemin pronounced, and a bright smile appeared on his face.

"you and jeno are my type."