☁ end ☁

last chapter...

----------------------------------------

"jaemin? are you okay?" renjun asked hesitantly, his eyes diverting from the fluffy wings to his boyfriend's teary face.

"i-i feel b-better now." he sniffed.

"they're so beautiful..." jeno mumbled, his eyes glued to the plumage.

jaemin furrowed his brows, looking at what had jeno mesmerised, and he gasped.

"ahh!"

renjun prevented the angel from falling off the counter by pulling him closer.

"m-m-my wings?!" jaemin exclaimed, looking at his two white wings.

"yes, your wings."

jaemin moved them around, still not believing he could control them.

he flapped them a few times, feeling himself flying up. a bright smile appeared on his face as he agilely flew around the room, just like old times.

he settled again on the counter after a while, tears of joy escaping from his eyes.

"my wings are back..." he said, happier than ever.

"yeah, they are." jeno replied with a smile, happy to see his boyfriend in this state.

jaemin jumped on his two boyfriends, hugging them tighter than ever, his wings circling around them.

"i love you..." jaemin said in the crook of their necks.

"we love you too baby." renjun replied, kissing his neck.

"we really do." jeno added, pecking his cheek.

just then, the doorbell rang, making the three lovers step back from the hug.

jeno stood behind with jaemin as renjun walked to the door and opened it.

"hi gu- "

"shotaro!!!" jaemin cut the boy who was at the door and flew right into him, pulling him in a tight embrace.

"woah. didn't remember you being this clingy." another voice said.

"sungchan!!!" jaemin exclaimed again, flying to his best friend and hugging him even tighter.

renjun closed the door behind them and made sure that the curtains were closed so that no one could see the inside.

"i missed you." sungchan chuckled, hugging jaemin back.

"you surely missed him, but you better let go because jeno is about to snap." shotaro said, seeing how jeno had his fist clenched.

"oh, yeah, sorry." sungchan let go his best friend.

"so, i guess everything is going well between the three of you." shotaro said.