☁ 7 ☁

jeno and renjun stopped talking when a mysterious boy fell next to them, blacking out instantly.

they both raised their heads at the same time seeing the broken branch still attached to the tree.

"what the hell?" jeno mumbled, looking at the unconscious blue-haired boy.

renjun approached him, putting his ear above the boy's mouth.

"what are you doing?" jeno asked, a bit aggressively.

"checking if he's still breathing asshole."

jeno rolled his eyes.

"he is." renjun said.

"great." jeno said with a fake smile. "and what do we do now that we know that?"

renjun raised a brow. "i'm quite surprised you didn't tell him to get the fuck out of your training spot."

"he's unconscious stupid shit. of course, i'm not going to ask him to leave!"

renjun snorted. "oh, so... if i'm unconscious, you would let me stay?"

"keep dreaming. i don't want to have anything to do with you." jeno spat.

renjun didn't answer, instead, he breathed deeply, keeping his calm the best he could.

"shouldn't we call an ambulance?"

jeno looked at him. "why?"

"because none of us are doctors, and this boy could have broken something while falling." renjun told.

"we don't need to. he's breathing and his body seems to be fine."

"but it's not because your body seems 'fine' that there is no internal bleeding."

"dramatic much, huang."

"i'm worried jeno. a boy fell from the sky just next to us." renjun explained.

"keep your cute shit to yourself. call the ambulance if you want, let me finish my training."

renjun ignored jeno and approached the boy, lying him on his back and checking inside his pockets.

"and now you're robbing him? well, good one huang." jeno snorted.

"i'm not robbing him, stupid. i'm looking for something to identify him."

"and how would that help?" jeno raised a brow.

"then maybe we could bring him to his parents." renjun told quickly. "don't you recognise him? you've been living here since forever."

jeno furrowed his brows, looking at the chinese with squinted eyes.

"what?" renjun asked angrily.

"how do you know that?" jeno asked curious.

"why wouldn't i?"

"because we hate each other." jeno answered as if it was logical.

renjun held in a chuckle. "right. well, some say keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

jeno shrugged it off as renjun continued searching inside the boy's pockets.

"ah!" he exclaimed, pulling a wallet from the inside pocket of the boy's jacket.