☁ 6 ☁

a few days had passed since their bickering at the canteen. every day, the two boys managed to find a way to fight, and jaemin was watching them in despair.

he really didn't know what to do about them.

he couldn't find anything to justify why they would hate each other.

he had contacted the head, explaining about the situation, and they had just said that if an angel had to intervene, it was that there was a real problem. and he would need to find it, alone, because it was his own mission.

so, yeah. jaemin was pretty angered by the situation.

he had spied on jeno at his house again, and the jeno he had seen was the softest ever. he kept cuddling with his cats, even if they made him sneeze madly, he kept giving his mom cheek kisses to show her in his love, and when he was alone, he would listen to some music or work out in his room.

why would such a sweet human hate renjun this much?

he also had spied on renjun at his house, and he had been surprised to see how the chinese boy managed to live on his own. he had his little house in a quiet neighbourhood, and he lived there peacefully, alone, but well. his house was full of paintings that jaemin assumed he had painted himself, all as beautiful as each other. he also had noticed the boy payed attention to his style, and that it was frequent to have renjun trying on different clothes every evening to decide on which ones he would wear the next day. jaemin's personal favourite was when he wore all black clothes with lots of chains. this look was the death of him.

anyway, jaemin had spent a lot of his time observing – or checking out – the chinese, and he hadn't found anything that could justify why he kept bickering with jeno.

nothing made sense and jaemin was starting to get fed up of not finding a way to make these two gorgeous teenagers have a decent conversation without throwing curse words at each other.

"huang fucking renjun when will you stop following me around?" jeno asked with a pissed expression, seeing the chinese arriving at the place he was working at.

"bold of you to assume i'm following you, lee fucking jeno." renjun used the same words as the other boy. "we're at a public park, everybody has the right to go there."

jeno put his hands on his hips, making the muscles of his chest contract and allowing renjun – and jaemin – to have a full view of his abs.

"this is my place for the moment, so go away and leave me so that i can continue my working out session." jeno raised a brow, seeing renjun's eyes wandering to his toned body.

jeno secretly loved when the eyes of other people were on him while he trained. it made him feel like an important sportive. and what he enjoyed even more was when people were gawking over his body. that motivated him to work out even more to have a more beautiful body. and even if he hated that chinese boy, the looks he was giving him were making jeno feel proud of himself.