Hello!

I wanna write a new fanfic but I don't know what direction to go on. Here is a poll I made - fill it out! Most voted answers in each category will be my new fanfic (woth some discretion)

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/15559768

I have this story published on Quotev Now.

All characters mentioned and dialogue taken from My Hero Academia belongs to Horikoshi and it's publishers. I am not stealing the characters or dialogue.

The cover picture is not mine either... just edited by me.

Just a note before we start reading this fanfic!

I am a new author, so please bear with me as we go through this. If you notice any mistakes, don't be afraid to comment!

This is a story about a girl having terrible trauma paired with strong Quirks- as will be explained throughout the book. Sadly, it's not a Y/N fanfic - I can't write without visualizing a character and it was too difficult to keep placing Y/N when I thought of a name.

This book will try to keep up with events in bhna, but all from a different perspective, so there will be violence. Well, with my writing, there will be violence and gore scenes.

This is the only warning ⚠️ if you can't handle blood, violence, torture, then this is not the book for you! ⚠️

Also a bit of an original story, of course. There will also be cussing and smut scenes. For smut scenes I will put a warning so you can skip it right over, though that will be later in the story. I like a buildup to smut or sexual scenes, not scenes that happen without any reasoning, especially with the characters we have from BHNA and my OC.

I am also making characters 1 year older, so 16 turning 17 instead of 15 turning 16.

Bakugo will also be 5'10. He is 5'7 3/4 (technicalities) when he's 15 turning 16, so by the time he's 17 then he should be at least 2 inches taller, right? So yeah. Same with other male characters, 2 inch growth. Female characters under 5'5 grow 1 inch. Female characters 5'5 and taller stay the same

Also, I plan on going pretty long with this book, so hopefully it works out!

The Character Information:

Name: Mira Kazama (Beauty - Air/Wind)

Nickname: Mirayu (Play on words)

Age: 16 - at the start of the book- will eventually turn 17 then 18.

Birthday: May 18th

Hair:Silver hair, waist length, that has streaks of red and blue strands of hair that are bunched together at the ends of the hair and thin out near the top.

Eye Color: Round, blue eyes with specks of dark red

Skin Color: Lightly tanned -pale with warm undertones

Height: 5"6 - w: varies lower and higher than 120, depending on her situation

Body: Skinny, small waist, nice enough sized hips, and good sized breasts - not too big but not small, ya know?

Rankings At First (changes throughout the story):

Power: 5/5 (6/6) S

Speed: 4/5 A (5/6)

Technique: 4/5 A (5/6)

Cooperativeness: 2.5/5 C+

Intelligence: 4/5 A (5/6)

Tenacity/Courage: 6/6 A+

Quirk:

Air Manipulation - can control the air around her with her hands and arms, doing anything she want with it, create shields, blades, etc... Can also sense people and everything around her in a 60 foot radius. Hair shimmers blue, eyes shimmer blue, skin shimmers blue

Blood Hardening - When she activate her Blood Quirk, she can cut/rip/gash anywhere on her body and use her blood to create anything she want that is an extremely hard/tough metal that can cut through almost anything. Wounds heal if she has her blood Quirk activated. Also, when activating blood quirk, her canines elongate. Hair shimmers red when only using this Quirk, as well as skin and eyes, but skin shimmers violet if also using Air Quirk.

This is what she can do, at the beginning of the story . 🤓

Side Effects:

Air: When use this quirk, her body temperature drops slowly, tensing her arm muscles. To warm up, she needs to activate her second quirk. But, if overused, her muscles will tense painfully from being too cold, needing direct heat to help. If continue to use at that point, she risk tearing her muscles

Blood: Because of how her blood quirk works, she can only use her own blood. Because of that, the more blood she use to create weapons, the more lightheaded she become. Must stay hydrated and full of nutrients if she plans on doing a lot of physical activities. When she looses too much bodily fluids she will need to replenish - sweating, bleeding. Eating to replenish the lack of fluids that are not blood. The only way to replenish blood is by drinking the blood of someone whose smell she finds attractive - reasons unknown.