The Final Round

It started off with a bang. Midoriya sending out a shockwave by breaking his finger, and Shoto attacking with his ice. With each ice attack, Midoriya dispels it by breaking one of his fingers. The wind blew over me, with me standing right at the railing. But I didn't budge.

"Todoroki doesn't recoil from Midoriya's power and gets in close!" Present Mic screamed over the speakers as Todoroki didn't give time for Midoriya to regain his footing, rushing in on an ice pathway. 

Midoriya jumps back but gets his foot caught by the ice. And uses - his arm? Midoriya uses his arms, a massive wave of wind barreling in my direction. But still, even as my hair whipped behind me, I was frozen in that spot.

Although I told Midoriya to give Shoto an ass-whooping, I wanted him to lose. Wanted him to lose so I can have a reason to hit Shoto today.

When the dust cleared, Shoto barely managed to keep himself out of bounds with an ice block. There was a conversation going on behind me, but I couldn't focus on the words. All I saw was the ice beginning to form on Shoto's body.

He's been using too much ice.

"Todoroki keeps attacking with overwhelming power!" I wanted to stuff a sock I Present Mics mouth, the way he's shouting. Shoto sent another blast of ice towards Midoriya.

But Midoriya used his broken finger to blast the ice away. I would have clapped, as that was something I would have done. But moving my fingers an inch gave me this urge to grab Shoto by the neck, so I kept still.

From the looks of it, the two fighting seemed to be yelling at each other. And Midoriya seems pretty fired up.

Shoto began running in, slow with the cold seeping into his body. That was a stupid move, thinking Midoriya wouldn't use his Quirk. because when Midoriya punched him in the stomach, I could tell that it hurt. And I did feel a slight bit of glee at the hit.

No matter what attack Shoto sent, Midoriya ruined his fingers to fend them off, breaking them over and over again. Unable to use his fingers, he used his mouth to flick his thumb, also a powerful hit. It made me calm a bit, seeing someone fight as crazy as I do.

Then Midoriya head butted Shoto in the gut, another solid hit. I seriously wanted to clap for Midoriya right now. But something in the corner of my mind bugged me - why was he fighting so hard? What was his aim in this match, to constantly break his fingers?

Shoto's body kept icing over, and Midoriya landed another solid hit. At this rate, I wouldn't be able to fight Shoto. But, it was gratifying seeing someone hit him for me.

Midoriya was constantly shouting at Shoto, and the ice began to disappear on his body. I wish I had super hearing, to know what was said.

Something faint was sounded out as Midoriya began to rush in, eyes determined. When I felt my heart drop as a color blazed out. Tall and hot and powerful.

My already stiff body went so tense it hurt as a bright orange fire spread out of Shoto's left side, reaching high into the sky, the heat felt across my face. My eyes widened and my jaw began to open slightly, staring down at the man with the flames below.

"Have you finally accepted yourself?!"The crude voice of Endeavor filtered into my ears then drowned out again. I was in too much shock to look away from the flames. 

"S-Shoto is using his f-flames?"My voice came out weak, unheard.

Then, they resumed. The calf of the pants ripped off of Midoriya as he began to use his Quirk, fisting his broken hand. Shoto attacked with an ice barrage that was soon broken. The two then began to run in, Midoriya ready to punch and Shoto holding up his right hand. Walls of cement was formed between the two, right as they both released their attack.