Questions

"W-wait!" He panted, already out of breath.

"Why? We just started," I say, confused, looking down at him.

"Y-you're going to fast!"

"But we haven't even gotten to the fun part yet. Where's your stamina?"

"You took it all yesterday!"

"That was yesterday, today is a new day. Don't stop now."

"How can you do this for so long without a break?"

"I did manage to run from the heart of Tokyo to Hosu city without any water, so this is a walk in the park."

"Kazacchannnnn!" Midoriya whined, hands on his knees, sweat dripping down his forehead. I tsked and crossed my arms, jutting out my hip.

"Midoriyaaaaa," I responded. He pouted and looked up with tired eyes. Trying to plead his way out of it. If it wasn't for Katsuki giving me a heart attack almost every day, I would have fallen for Midoriya's trap.

"Two more laps. Then I'll give you a ten minute break," I concede. Midoriya huffed, puffing out his cheeks.

"Fine." He stood up again and shook out his legs. "Let's go." I nodded and instead of heading back into a sprint, we went at a smooth, jogging pace.

It was Sunday, a two weeks later (from last chapter), and I was spending the majority of the day training with Midoriya. I haven't gotten much time, since I started my Quirk training Monday, and my body has been out of whack for most of the week. I was sore, filled with headaches, trembling.

Then I managed to feel better after Katsuki, miraculously, gave me a message without doing anything too much to my tired body. So I went back to training Midoriya Saturday's and Sunday's.

Yesterday, we did a lot of cardio and stamina. Then we worked on some of his flexibility and movements in battle. He wasn't a prodigy at fighting, but he picked up fast, and could now throw a solid punch and kick. 

I may have pushed him a little bit yesterday. Because when we met up at the park thirty minutes ago, he looked tired and his body was sore. 

And was oh so glad when I told him we were going to do ten laps around the park, which would add up to almost four miles, I would say. Now, we are shorting it to only five.

I wasn't tired yet, though the sun was giving me a bit of sweat. Midoriya, on the other hand, struggled a bit to keep up. At the end of our second lap, he tumbled onto the grass, eyes closed and splayed out as he heaved in breaths.

"I thought you did cardio training with Toshinori?" I asked.

"W-well... yes. But whatever we did yesterday really wore me out," Midoriya admitted. 

I shrugged. "Yeah, combat training isn't as easy as some people think. Okay, ten minutes and we are onto stability and flexibility!" I say cheerfully. Midoriya gave me a half-hearted Plus Ultra.

I walked across the walkway to where our bags lay, carrying sweat towels, water bottles, and out phones - which wasn't a good idea to keep in a bag while we ran around, but oh well we did it anyways. I grabbed them and walked back over, Midoriya sitting up once more. He took his water bottle thankfully and slowly nursed it, knowing he would still need it. 

I sat to the right of him, stretching out my legs and arms, a lot on my mind.

Katsuki was going to be a frowning baby today. Mina and Kyoka are sleeping over again, so he'll be even more upset. That dinner with Enji is coming up soon. Shoto said he wanted to go out with me this week, to see a weird movie, but he doesn't know when. Hawks tried calling me yesterday, but I ignored his call. I don't want to answer him just yet, but I know I will sometime this week, the damned bird.