Days Of Silence

"Tie her legs down first. Her arms aren't that strong right now." Mrs. Osaka said as the white guard with the black, bird mask dragged my screaming body back into the room.

"Let me go! Please!" I shouted, my eyes straining with the urge to cry, my mouth tightening as my lips wouldn't open that wide. "I won't run anymore! Just please let me-"

MY hand was muffled by the guard and my back was slammed into the chair painfully. The clasps wrapped around my ankles in seconds and my body struggled to break free, my Quirk turning on on instinct as my skin broke against the metal clasp. 

A cold hand touched my arm and my body movements froze, as if time froze. "Mira, the session would have gone much faster if you just let us begin earlier." Mrs. Osaka tsked and my eyes turned to see her brown ones now glowing blue, the guard letting my mouth go. 

I couldn't scream right now.  Couldn't move, couldn't breath. The metal clasps now wrapped around my wrists and my chest began to hurt with the lack of air. Mrs. Osaka smiled down at me and looked to the mirrored window.

"You guys can begin now." She said, stepping back. She released me, my young lungs taking in a long breath of air. Right before I could reply, before I could say anything, my seven year old vice screamed out in pain as clamps with spikes covered my arms and legs.

Mrs. Osaka walked out the door, the guard behind her, locking me inside.

-----

Wednesday came, and Mira ignored all conversation. Bakugo was ignored, Shoto was ignored, anyone who said anything to her. 

Kirishima walked up, tried to initiate a conversation. Mira looked over to him, and a flash of plain crossed over Mira's eyes when she opened her mouth to talk. Mira shut her mouth and turned away.

Kirishima and the other's thought maybe it was the pain from the villain attack; after-all she had terrible bruising. Mira could barely bend her torso without pain, so it was understandable that she would be quiet.

Bakugo knew it wasn't the villain attack, knowing full well it was her memories. But he had no clue how to get her to speak again.

When lunch came around, Mira was the last to leave the class, ignoring Kirishima's efforts to get her to join the group at lunch. He gave up and hoped that Mira would join them soon. She never did.

When the class returned, Mira was in the same position as before, just scribbling on some homework. Bakugo got annoyed and purposefully hit her desk as he sat down. No reaction. No reaction as he grabbed her head and shook her softly. Not when Bakugo shouted at her insultingly. Now everyone was really worried.

After basic hero training, Kirishima tried once more before private training, wanting to at least get a blip out of Mira. He followed Mira, right before she left the building, having permission to leave early.

"Mira, wait." Mira paused, turning to look at Kirishima. Kirishima gave her a worried look, grabbing her shoulder softly. "What happened? Why aren't you talking or eating? Did Kaminari finally get to you?" Kirishima tried to be slightly funny but his worried expression broke his voice. He thought he finally broke through when Mira tilted her head. 

Only for Mira to flinch and pull away and keep on walking without a response.

Kirishima was scared for her.

********************

My little self just stared at the blood that covered my feet. I was beaten, today. Well, it was training, but the trainer didn't care about how hard he went on me when we sparred. Only for me to try to kill him with my Quirk.