Girl Talk

It was Sunday, 12 pm, and I walked into the mall of Musutafu with a group of girls. Mina and Kyoka, Uraraka and Tsu and Yaoyorozu. All of us chattering, excited for a shopping spree. Though, admittedly, I was on the quieter end of the conversation.

It was Girls Day. The plan we made a week and a half ago. Pushed off until we all had free time, which was conveniently this Sunday.

At 10 am, we met up at a furniture store and did some browsing. By browsing, I mean Mina, Uraraka and I hopping onto furniture, getting scolded by Kyoka while Tsu and Yaoyorozu were actively looking for sliding doors and table sets. And they cooed over my new hairstyle, Mina playing with my hair while we rolled on a bed. 

I was glad they liked it, gave me confidence after the... interaction with Yuuko. Along with Shoto and Midoriya, they were the only ones to say anything about my hair. I wonder what Katsuki would say, when we will talk...

After we picked some furniture out and I placed an order, we decided to go to the mall.

"One - you need color to your wardrobe! No more only black and red!" Was Mina's reasoning.

"We need to have a longer day to spend with just us girls!" Was Uraraka's.

Tsu and Yaoyorozu were eager to come. Kyoka smiled and jumped on the bus with us. And I relished in their presence.

Now, what was I doing here instead of being grilled by Aizawa? Simple.

After the embarrassing factor of having my teacher watch my first admittance of my mental state, I was scolded. Harshly.

Aizawa went over all the dumb decisions I did (after kicking the boys out) and how I should have acted. I agreed with him, for the most part. I got detention for three days, but when I enforced the fact that I was doing the girls day, I earned another two days of detention.

No Basic Hero Training. That would be spent doing kitchen chores and training in private away from others. If I ever found the courage to use my Air Quirk willingly.

Even the thought of using it sent a coil of fear bouncing about my heart. No, I won't have the courage for a while.

When we finished and I got my discharge papers, Katsuki had to go back to Best Jeanist. We weren't awkward, but Aizawa shut down all contact and kicked me away. Shoto and Midoriya, after a bunch of shared looks, went back to their own heroes. And Aizawa accompanied me to Kaz Corp to talk to Ms. Misaki - who gave me a prototype bracelet that armed my left wrist now.

We spent three hours, getting the bracelet tuned to my Air Quirk. It was harder because I refused to turn my Quirk on, but luckily the gene was in my DNA. Misaki rushed it, so that I wouldn't risk meeting Yuuko - after I explained that this was my way of helping her and that Yuuko would be upset.

When the girls noticed the piece of technology on my left hand, all I could say was "It's a safety precaution." I think Yaoyorozu understood right away, but the others brushed it off. 

I was scared of them asking for the whole story. I don't want to burden them, to scare them away from me. Especially Kyoka and Mina. I just want them to... think only good of me.

Then we went to the hotel. I packed up my belongings at the hotel, got chewed out by the manager, and went back to Musutafu with Aizawa - who was making sure that I did absolutely nothing other than one thing at a time.

I wanted to text Katsuki and everyone, but my phone was out of battery. So I plugged it in and went to sleep.

But couldn't sleep. Cause my dream were... less than appropriate of Katsuki. And filled with my own nightmares - that I pushed away because I knew it was too late for me to try to run away.