Answering A Question

I pulled down the ends of my sleeves, creating sweater-paws. I was following the robot, who stopped down the hall in front of a door on a floor high up and far back in the building. Haven't been here before.

I was a bit nervous, I realized, the closer I got to the door. In the back of my head, I wished I dressed better. All I was wearing was black leggings and shoes, a t-shirt and a red, mid-thigh sweater Katsuki nabbed from my dresser.

At that thought, I could feel heat bloom across my cheeks and I smacked myself with my sweater-paw as the images of me trying to heal Katsuki came back to my mind. The robot told me to stop.

Oh, I was an idiot. I mean, I did heal him. But after having a day to mull over what happened and get my mind in the right zone, I came to realize how...

Inappropriate I acted and how inappropriate I thought. I mean, strip his shirt? Bite into his muscles to give him blood? Almost loose myself over his scent and taste?!

"I'm a pervert." I groan through closed eyes, at the wrong moment. Cause I came to a stop next to the robot and it pushed the door open. I blink open and snap straight to see a meeting room of teachers, Nezu at the head, all eyes focused on me.

"Oh, Kazama come in!" Nezu said happily, tail swirling down from being raised up. I scanned the room.

Nezu at the head. Aizawa, Present Mic, Toshinori on the left, Midnight, Ectoplasm and Recovery Girl to the left. A few empty chairs, and one opposite Nezu, not at the U-Shaped table. For me.

I thought it was only going to be four others. Aizawa, Recovery Girl, Toshinori and Nezu. Why are Present Mic, Midnight and Ectoplasm here?

I noticed Aizawa didn't have the bandages on anymore. He was wearing his normal black shirt and scarf, hair a bit messy. Eyes tired and a new scar, under his left eye. 

I could have prevented that scar. If only I was in the right shape and had a clear mind.

Pushing the thoughts out of my head, I took a seat, bowing politely. Even as my ire grew. I sat down and gave Nezu a cold look. I didn't look at anyone else. Not at Aizawa, even though I should thank and apologize to him for the sports festival. Not at Toshinori, even as he gave me a sheepish smile. Not to anyone except Nezu.

I think my emotions were present in my eyes, as Nezu seemed a but unnerved by my stare.

"Kazama, we're going to talk about what happened to you with your Quirk and about what we are to do. We aren't going to force options on you, so we brought you in for discussion."I waited for him to go on but he didn't. So I nodded once. Nezu smiled widely at me and nodded to Recovery Girl. "You may start."

Recovery Girl smiled as I slowly turned my gaze to her. "Kazama, I do have a basis of an idea of what happened. But, now that you are better, we would like to hear what caused your Quirk to... expand and react dangerously." I honestly couldn't stay angry at Recovery Girl's sweet, relaxing voice. I let my shoulders sag and crossed my arms.

"I was angry." I began, definitely not planning in telling them all my problems. I do have someone I need to talk to but... "I was angry with Shoto, along other strong emotions, and during our fight and... one-sided argument, my emotions exploded. My Air Quirk broke free with my emotions, and then I began to sense everyone inside that arena." 

I felt my back stiffen as the phantom pain wafted over my  body. A sensation I don't know how I can get used to.

"It was too much. Too many people filled my mind and senses. And my whole body reacted, with my Air Quirk, to push them away." I tilted my head and tapped my foot lightly. "And since only my arms are used to the cold, it tensed my muscles up harshly and speedily."