Morning *

1 1/2 * Warning - another when it's over

When I woke up, almost on top of Katsuki - who was somehow shirtless - my face pressed against his right pec and one of my legs loosely draped over his thighs, I was thinking 'fuck school'. His hand was on my lower back, just under my shirt, splayed. He was hot - both in the warmth he sent through me and his physical body.

I woke up before the alarm. And I was clouded by Katsuki's heat and scent. My right hand was resting over his heart - a steady, rhythmic thud. A beautiful feeling.

I didn't know if Katsuki was awake. But I let my hand move on it's own. My eyes were hooded, but open as I lazily dragged my finger. Soft, slow, careful, my finger trailed.

The outline of Katsuki's chest, down to the small break between his pecs. Down to his diaphragm and lower, the first square of his toned abdomen. The second row. Gentle, fluid strokes, as if I was painting.

Katsuki is a painting, isn't he? The hair that seemed the perfect shade to his skin, the jaw and the lips. The ruby eyes so intense and sharp, so bright and eye-catching. His broad shoulders and chest, muscled arms and thighs, toned abdomen. Worked hard to reach the state he currently was in - a body people would clamor over.

And it was mine to touch, to trace, as long as he would let me. Because that's what he told me: I am his and he is mine. And he loves me and I love him. And Katsuki reinforced that throughout yesterday, as if he waited so long to just hold me.

Though the marks on my neck was from more than him holding me.

And waking up like this, the linger of the kiss he gave me before peaceful sleep caught me... I want him so badly - it was like a separate entity storming me as I trailed my finger.

I could feel Katsuki's fingers scrunch on my back. Awake. I didn't stop.

I traced the last row of abs, feeling Katsuki's chest expand with a deep breath. I roll my finger over to the corner of his left hip, teasing around the incline of his pelvic bone. I traced down his hip, to the lining of his shorts, and back up. I hit the dip of the v-line, following the bone. Soft finger, grazing over his skin. Letting the line guide me, lower, hitting the shorts outline once more.

I think I may have nudged the cloth. May have teased a bit too much. Cause Katsuki's left hand grabbed mine, pressing it flat against his low abdomen, right along the outline of his shorts. His right hand was flat on my back, pushing my against his side.

My eyes didn't leave my hand. I saw the way he bent his knees and spread his legs, to hide what a simple graze of my finger did. The way it popped up.

"What do you think you're doing, Vampy?" Katsuki's voice was deep, sleep-addled. Hooded with the want that coursed through me, fueling my actions.

I breathed out slowly. "What I want." He let go of his tight grip on my hand. I slipped it away and began trailing it up.

"As soon as you wake up?" Katsuki sounded amused. But just watching his hand adjust the shorts made my mouth dry up. My tongue darted out to lick my lips in a flash. "Mira..." it was almost a groan.

Shit.

My body thrummed with the heat spiraling from everywhere I touched Katsuki, sprinting down to pool in my center. I don't know why I did it. Why I trailed my pointer and middle finger up the smooth line between his abs, up to his chest. Why I grazed over his pec, stopping on his left pectoral.

I didn't know what made me do it. But I knew one thing - Katsuki was doing his best to hold himself back. And I didn't want that.

So I pinched the flat male nipple.